• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Johnny football gear

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I will never take college titles seriously until something other than the media suckfest picks the winner
correct, but if someone states something as unrealistic as "all this guy does is win" then by that illogic, Texas A&M should have never lost a game when Johnny was there.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I will never take college titles seriously until something other than the media suckfest picks the winner

media suckfest has nothing to do with conference titles...how many did johnny boy win?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
t-man,

Are you asking for a bet, winner gets beer, of whether the Stains or the Steelers win more games this year?

Am I understanding that correctly?

H

Hollywood Bags

I like beer. I especially like some expensive beer. Interested in a bet on which team wins more games this year? (I buy it by the 1/6th keg, prices usually 70 to 150 per, for reference). I would ask what you would like if you win, but I'm doubtful it gets that far.

So, put your money where your mouth is?

Joe

Spare me your internet bravado. Whether or not the Steelers win more games than the Browns is completely irrelevant.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Spare me your internet bravado. Whether or not the Steelers win more games than the Browns is completely irrelevant.

Hold up there dickface, I saw "he's a proven winner" in there, and it seems you were pretty ******* sure of yourself right till I asked you for some sack in the game. Internet bravado would be me telling you how I'm going to kick your *** for being a ******* numbnut, this is what we call a "wager" which typically will show the extent to which some internet douchebag is willing to back up the **** he's spewing from his keyboard.

Message received.

Joe

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
t-man,

Are you asking for a bet, winner gets beer, of whether the Stains or the Steelers win more games this year?

Am I understanding that correctly?

Wager, I say Steelers win more than the clowns, even though they just got mr "He wins everything". I don't think Bags wants anything to do with that wager, even though mr winner winner chicken dinner is their new qb.

H

Hollywood Bags

Hold up there dickface, I saw "he's a proven winner" in there, and it seems you were pretty ******* sure of yourself right till I asked you for some sack in the game. Internet bravado would be me telling you how I'm going to kick your *** for being a ******* numbnut, this is what we call a "wager" which typically will show the extent to which some internet douchebag is willing to back up the **** he's spewing from his keyboard.

Message received.

Joe

Well, there's nothing for me to back up, is there, jack? That'll be up to the proven winner, Johnny Football.
Let's bet who wins more games next season - Seattle or Cleveland. That has about as much relevance to the subject at hand as your stupid bet. Like I care enough about this **** and don't have better things to do than dealing with kegs with some doofus on a message board. As I said, spare me your internet tough guy and high society routine . I can assure you, I'm not impressed

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
This reminds me of the jets/Sanchez fight we had a couple years back. I forget that troll too. Lol.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, there's nothing for me to back up, is there, jack? That'll be up to the proven winner, Johnny Football.
Let's bet who wins more games next season - Seattle or Cleveland. That has about as much relevance to the subject at hand as your stupid bet. Like I care enough about this **** and don't have better things to do than dealing with kegs with some doofus on a message board. As I said, spare me your internet tough guy and high society routine . I can assure you, I'm not impressed

Well, tell us then, how many wins does Johnny "He just wins" bring to Cleveland. I mean, clearly, even though he'll be "Torching our secondary" you don't think he can win more games than we can even with our ****** secondary, so what the **** is your prediction then? Just that he might complete a few passes? Amazing.

Joe

H

Hollywood Bags

This reminds me of the jets/Sanchez fight we had a couple years back. I forget that troll too. Lol.

This has nothing to do with the Jets or Sanchez. Why everyone seems to be so worried about Cleveland and the Real Deal Johnny Manziel is beyond me. If he sucks as bad as yinz all insist, we've got nothing to worry about, right? Especially with the A++++++++++++++++++++ draft we just had.

H

Hollywood Bags

Well, tell us then, how many wins does Johnny "He just wins" bring to Cleveland. I mean, clearly, even though he'll be "Torching our secondary" you don't think he can win more games than we can even with our ****** secondary, so what the **** is your prediction then? Just that he might complete a few passes? Amazing.

Joe

Steelers are continuing on their decline, while Cleveland is on the rise with the Real Deal Johnny Manziel. That's all I'm saying. Doesn't mean anything one way or the other about who will win more games this season. Wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland did, though. And just because I'm saying it, mind you, does not mean I like it.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers are continuing on their decline, while Cleveland is on the rise with the Real Deal Johnny Manziel. That's all I'm saying. Doesn't mean anything one way or the other about who will win more games this season. Wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland did, though. And just because I'm saying it, mind you, does not mean I like it.

"Cleveland is on the rise" Tthat's about all I needed to read. Love the comedy bit. :)

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bags is just a troll.

There have been many, I remember a multi page thread about the definition of the word "Until", as well as Troy's head being too big to play Safety, they come in all shapes and sizes here, and they've been coming here for almost 20 years now. ****, I'm old.

Joe

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

don't quite understand how johnny boy is a "proven winner".....

you stated earlier something like you wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers became irrelevant in the AFCN...that is what makes his proposed wager more relevant than your idiotic comparison to seattle.....

H

Hollywood Bags

Bags is just a troll.

Yep. Just a troll. Objectively criticize the Steelers about anything or give the least amount of praise to another team and you're "just a troll". That's the way it always is around here.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
don't quite understand how johnny boy is a "proven winner".....

you stated earlier something like you wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers became irrelevant in the AFCN...that is what makes his proposed wager more relevant than your idiotic comparison to seattle.....

Everyone loves throwing around vague bullshit till someone comes in and asks for something to back it up, then it's all "I never said that, I just said they are headed in the right direction" blah blah blah. Put up or shut up. It's a shame, I was looking forward to a nice 1/6th of Trogenator.

Joe

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. Just a troll. Objectively criticize the Steelers about anything or give the least amount of praise to another team and you're "just a troll". That's the way it always is around here.

Now you understand. Good.

SteelerAl

Reaction score
I've found that the guys who get called a troll around here are almost exclusively trolls.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There have been many, I remember a multi page thread about the definition of the word "Until", as well as Troy's head being too big to play Safety, they come in all shapes and sizes here, and they've been coming here for almost 20 years now. ****, I'm old.

Joe

Makes two of us :) LOL

Salute the nation