• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jets or Cowboys game

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Me and my teenage son have reffed men's rec football all summer in hopes of going to a game. Narrowed it down to Jets and Cowboys. Jets tickets are cheaper but bad airfare. I'm looking at 1600 for airfare and Hotel in Carnegie for the Cowboys game with middle field uppers row BB for about 700. The Jets game coincides with Pitt /GT and Cowboys goes with Penns Leafs (expensive I'd imagine) Advice?

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Hard to say...Jets usually play us tough and it is an AFC game plus cheaper. The Cowboys/ steelers have history but the Cowboys will have Dak or someone else at qb. I would also consider the weather. I don't care what people say it is not much fun sitting out there in 0 degree weather with the wind blowing. I went to a Thursday night game once vs the Bengals. It was frigid and heavy snow. In the stadium was not too bad, but we took the ferry across the river and after the game was rough. Sitting on top the ferry in open water with the wind going was not fun.