• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iconic Game

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
TropeRedding_5505.jpg

Today is Christmas Day, but I find myself thinking of the Steelers and the game today against the Ratbirds, more than anything else.

Stabbit Ray is gone, and same for some of the other inmates, but this rivalry is still alive, and more so than anything with the Bungles.

Black out, home game, tough opponent, Christmas Day, Playoff lives are on the line. We are somewhat healthy.

I'm looking forward to watching a game that im honestly excited about.

I find myself with a twinkle, a glimmer of pride remembered, an appetite for gridiron destruction, and a lot of hopeful optimism I think it will be one to remember. I hope.

The tackle.jpg

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure we are somewhat healthy missing two WRs and two DEs and one TE.

But yes a Iconic game,and a tough rivalry.

Steelers did a good job getting depth reps, so hopefully that helps the cause.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I believe this game will define if we make the playoffs, and how well we do in it.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Playoff hopes are on this game. However I feel this rivalry isn't as strong with most of the guys retired. Hines, Polamalu, Heath, and Farrior. Meanwhile on the other side you had Ray Ray, Reed, Ngata, Rice. I think the rivalry from a division perspective is there. But the personal rivalry which made the games more intense are not. Still an iconic game though