• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

steelcan58

Reaction score
Scuze me, Dundee?? The burden of proof now lies on your trolling a$$ to prove what you have alleged. Can't do that? Great! Let me introduce you to my attorney. He'll be sure to make you aware of the damages that we're seeking, mate.

The next time I'm looking for some tips on how to best prepare some shrimp on the barbie, or should there be a desire on my part to wrestle a gator, I'll be sure to solicit your feedback. Until then, I suggest you step off, Captain Kangaroo.

Very disappointing to see that Steelers Nation would allow and/or condone its members to harass a fan in their absence.
You're one dumb ****. His name was Crocodile Dundee, not Alligator Dundee. There are no gators in Australia.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh look .. another troll. Just because you deal your meth by the pound doesn't make you a "successful professional", bertha. And save me your tall tales about how you're some cyber-bada$$ that I don't want any piece of. You wanna step, then step. Don't bore me with any of your BS about how I better not wake the beast, bull$hit.

Again, very disappointed to see that this type of stalking a fellow fan in their absence is even allowed here. I came here to talk about this week's matchup against the Broncos, not deal with a bunch of unsavory characters and their bad jokes.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/wWue0rCDOphOE" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Lil fella, I'm going to stay the course and not stoop to your level...I'll remind you that your toe is very close to the STRIKE 3 line.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Bob.

I'm a successful professional that has never stolen anything. I do not drive a luxury car. I live a simple life in SLC, UT...

The difference between you and I, however, is I'm an active listener/reader. Many of us here have been here for DECADES and we know how to talk to each other.

Do we always agree? No. Hell, I've put myself on sabbatical twice because I needed 'some air'; but the thing is - none of us appreciate a troll who comes to 'kick down' the door and force his/her opinions on us.

Lastly, you really don't want to play the personal insults game w/ a champ like me. Trust me, there are a lot of us here who will cause you to break your iPad...
Berm always trying to play nice! “I live a simply life inUT”. Just cause the island of Bermuda had a warrant out for you 😳

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Bob.

I'm a successful professional that has never stolen anything. I do not drive a luxury car. I live a simple life in SLC, UT...

The difference between you and I, however, is I'm an active listener/reader. Many of us here have been here for DECADES and we know how to talk to each other.

Do we always agree? No. Hell, I've put myself on sabbatical twice because I needed 'some air'; but the thing is - none of us appreciate a troll who comes to 'kick down' the door and force his/her opinions on us.

Lastly, you really don't want to play the personal insults game w/ a champ like me. Trust me, there are a lot of us here who will cause you to break your iPad...
Damn man you are certainly no Coach.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
everyone check your shoes before you enter here...don't need y'all dragging any other **** in here
I work at a truck shop. I do drag a buncha oil.
Sorry about the mess.

I cannot claim him on taxes. I don’t want him anymore

• Sad
Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I work at a truck shop. I do drag a buncha oil.
Sorry about the mess.

I cannot claim him on taxes. I don’t want him anymore
Say it isn't so. You got his hopes up of finding a nice home, only to be dashed again....What a tragedy....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

• Haha
Reactions: JMM

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
Scuze me, Dundee?? The burden of proof now lies on your trolling a$$ to prove what you have alleged. Can't do that? Great! Let me introduce you to my attorney. He'll be sure to make you aware of the damages that we're seeking, mate.

The next time I'm looking for some tips on how to best prepare some shrimp on the barbie, or should there be a desire on my part to wrestle a gator, I'll be sure to solicit your feedback. Until then, I suggest you step off, Captain Kangaroo.

Very disappointing to see that Steelers Nation would allow and/or condone its members to harass a fan in their absence.
Dundee:unsure: What does a Scottish town have to do with the price of eggs in China? Sorry, can't help you with shrimps on the barbie or wrestling gators. We don't do shrimps, only prawns, nor do we have gators, but there's a few Steeler Nation members from Florida, they may be able to give you some tips on gator wrestling. I can help you with milking snakes though - although I suspect you wouldn't have the nerve to try milking an inland taipan (or even a coastal taipan for that matter).

I look forward to meeting your attorney - I'd introduce you to mine but I usually don't need one to win my battles.

Captain Kangaroo??? Really??? Couldn't you have come up with something a bit more original - like Bogan Bruce?

Last edited:

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Ah, those damn Auzzies, they're only good for punting and rock and roll!!
And partying. I had an Aussie flight crew fly into our base (Mildenhall, UK) for an air show and their call signs were painted on their fighters, they were pretty vulgar. The base commander had them put tape over them so the locals wouldn't get offended. Anyways, I was supposed to drive them to their quarters and drop them off but they wanted to go to the pub instead. go figure. They tried to get me to stay but I was still on duty so I said I'd be back later. I really shouldn't have met up with them after my shift. Holy ****. I wasn't much of a drinker back then and it didn't take me long to get **** faced, maybe three pints of lager at most. We got into one hell of a fight in the early morning hours with some locals, the Aussies started preaching about Aussie rules football and it got ugly. Bloody and victorious with my shirt torn in the front, we staggered to their quarters just down the street and I passed out on the asbestos floor. I woke up still hammered in a puddle of my own piss. The Aussies just railed on me as I cleaned it up trying not to ralph my guts onto the floor. Those ******* seemed fine somehow. I had to work a food stand that morning serving American Hamburgers and fries and when the Chief saw (and smelled) my condition he put me on the fryer. ******.

Later in the day those Aussie ******** are in line at the stand and notice me..."HEY PISSA...HEY PISSA...(LAUGHING)...YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO? " I smiled and shook my head no, I couldn't even look them in the eye. "C'MON PISSA!? (LAUGHING)"

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
And partying. I had an Aussie flight crew fly into our base (Mildenhall, UK) for an air show and their call signs were painted on their fighters, they were pretty vulgar. The base commander had them put tape over them so the locals wouldn't get offended. Anyways, I was supposed to drive them to their quarters and drop them off but they wanted to go to the pub instead. go figure. They tried to get me to stay but I was still on duty so I said I'd be back later. I really shouldn't have met up with them after my shift. Holy ****. I wasn't much of a drinker back then and it didn't take me long to get **** faced, maybe three pints of lager at most. We got into one hell of a fight in the early morning hours with some locals, the Aussies started preaching about Aussie rules football and it got ugly. Bloody and victorious with my shirt torn in the front, we staggered to their quarters just down the street and I passed out on the asbestos floor. I woke up still hammered in a puddle of my own piss. The Aussies just railed on me as I cleaned it up trying not to ralph my guts onto the floor. Those ******* seemed fine somehow. I had to work a food stand that morning serving American Hamburgers and fries and when the Chief saw (and smelled) my condition he put me on the fryer. ******.

Later in the day those Aussie ******** are in line at the stand and notice me..."HEY PISSA...HEY PISSA...(LAUGHING)...YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO? " I smiled and shook my head no, I couldn't even look them in the eye. "C'MON PISSA!? (LAUGHING)"
One of my business associates is a 6'5" Australian man and he's hilarious. And his house is set up to host large parties with lots of alcohol.