• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I missed it, what was Tomlins rant about the refs? What calls was he referring to?

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Two easy scratch your head calls not called, face mask on Bell and interference on Brown as his shirt was pulled completely away from his back in middle of field. Touching the helmet was a ops I thought that was Brady moment by the refs, I was happy just to hear Tomlin say something besides we are looking forward to playing in a hostile environment.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Coach Tomlin had EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!!! The officiating was less than par the whole game. Winning it or not.

No one mentioned the stupid roughing the passer when the Browns QB had his helmet touched. Totally BS especially since it was after the drive that Bell got his face mask tore off and we got NOTHING!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Steeler Nation mobile app

There is a time and place to complain, and it's not the day after your team won. Ya want to but heads with the officials after your team won, go ahead and make it public and see how it works out for your team. Tomlin's folly.

I'm not saying the refs don't suck. They do. The best way to get a dialog with them is to privately correspond with their people.