• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How is Pgh picked to be last in North a "mystery?"

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
Me too !!!

Awhile back, we played the Raiders who were really bad….. so it looked like easy win.

NOT so fast.

Thier out of shape fat-***-ed QB ran a 80+ yard TD run On us. It wasn’t just that play but the whole game we looked like deer eyes in headlights.

To many games like this in this HC’s tenure. Just this past season, two 2-10 teams back to back loses as we were unprepared.

Salute the nation
Wait, where are the didactic posts about you needing to go outside and taking a long walk?

Last edited:

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
The Ravens are consistently good and a threat. Even when they aren’t “good” they are competitive.

The Browns and Bengals have shown signs of life. Enough that A LOT of pundits have hitched their wagons to hyping them every damn season. At this point, said pundits can’t let it go.

So, there you have it, Steelers last.

Given the Steelers only have to beat one of them, good money and history says you take the Steelers if the bet is them finishing finishing last.

For me, I could see the Steelers anywhere from 1-3 this year but have a feeling they will be #2 and a wild card. However, I think we will be a much better wc team than last year. All assuming the injury train doesn’t get in the way.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, where are the didactic posts about you needing to go outside and take a long walk?

When you post immediately after the post you are quoting, there is hardly any room for other posts.

Maybe you should try that outside walk.

Salute the nation