• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hope for Conservatives

Buster

Reaction score
I grilled some zucchini on the grill last night and it was delicious. I just felt this thread need something noteworthy.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Heirloom tomato mozzarella salad last night. Yellow, purple and red tomatoes from a local farm and fresh basil from my garden, it was beautiful and mm mm good.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Grilled some sweet corn, potatoes and onions last night. Divine.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
this thread was helpful to me. it reminded me to ask again, how do you put someone on ignore?

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
my wife had grilled some pork chops with onions and peppers......love coming home to a well cooked meal after work.....

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Bought a sack of middlenecks. Boiled an inch of water w/ garlic and Phillips seafood seasoning, steamed 'em 'til they yawned, melted some butter and went to town! Yum.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Bought a sack of middlenecks. Boiled an inch of water w/ garlic and Phillips seafood seasoning, steamed 'em 'til they yawned, melted some butter and went to town! Yum.

Awesome. I'll have to try that. I do mussels pretty much the same way but instead of water I steam them in white wine and butter and go heavy on garlic and shallots.