• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hatred for the Titans

suncitysteel

Soli Deo Gloria
Forefather
Reaction score
The six-team AFC Central that included Tenn and Jax is now a distant memory. They get a "most-hated" pass from me. Until we play them, of course. But as with any other team that plays the Axis of Evil (Dallas, NE, Baltimore), I'll root for them.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Me too. Titans doing it old school.

but but but they must be cheating...because ...because...because vrabel's a disciple 'n shiiiiiiit!

derp

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Never hated the Oilers. We always beat them when we needed to. I'm sure they hated us.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
I still don't like them. I'll tip my cap to them for taking out two of our rivals but I still remember Lendale White stomping on the towel and the old battles in the AFC Central.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
It’s kind of weird,I didn’t hate the Oilers back then as much as I hate on the Bengals and Ravens of today. The Browns I just felt a little sorry for,but they are trending upwards again in to hate status.

Maybe my memory is hazy. But my favorite RB of all time was Earl the pearl,I didn’t mind coach Bum,and QB Dan was alright. Don’t get me wrong.....it’s not like I rooted for them,but the animosity is not the same. And mad props to them for beating cheat ******** team #1,and no class,smugtard team #2.

Born and raised in Houston, was always a Steelers fan, but never hated the Oilers eithers. Now I hated the cowboys and raiders and browns and bengals and now the pastsies and ravens

Spent a lot of time in the Astrodome watching Steeler vs Oilers and never had any issues with Oiler fan.

Still laughed my *** off when they blew the huge lead to the Bills many years ago and again yesterday and they folded up like the ******* they are...but still don't hate the Texans

Vader

Reaction score
There are some teams I just can't stand. Seachickens because of their crying like babies after the 05' super bowl. Pat***** because of their cheating. S.F. because of their SB number and because I'm sick of the "Genius" HC. Rats for obviously reasons. Cowboys obviously. The clowns and bungles are so bad I don't even care about them anymore. If they get competitive I might care again.

Spike

Reaction score
Tannehill became first QB to win back to back playoff games with under 100 passing yds since Bradshaw did it in 1974

Thats not going to be enough to beat KC i dont think