• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harvard is teaching a class on....... Taylor Swift

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Better than the "Struggles of Hamas"...
They're working on that for next year. The struggles of Hamas,Isis, and Taliban.

They already worship the oppressive communists,so what's a few more evil twisted ****** up things added to the pile.

That school is poison and a total waste of money.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
While I have a hard time understanding how her music appeals to anyone, there is no doubt that either she or her handlers have catapulted her into a household name.

Perhaps they're teaching her business model?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
While I have a hard time understanding how her music appeals to anyone, there is no doubt that either she or her handlers have catapulted her into a household name.

It's certainly worked. She's worth a billion. She's also managed to create a massive cult following who will defend her to the death.

People are nuts for paying those ticket prices,but I suppose it's no more than getting gouged by the NFL for tickets,food,drink ,accommodations and travel.

xjx

Reaction score
The future politicians and business leaders will need to know that critical information when negotiating with communist countries. Only big bucks can buy such an education.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score

I like alot of her songs and she has alot of variety from country to bubbly pop to edgy pop. I certainly wouldn't take a class on Swift or pay to see her in concert, but she seems to be a decent person who pays her staff well. I was talking to my gf about the swift class and apparently my one cousin teaches a class and has been for a couple years. Apparently it is just not a Harvard thing?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
I like alot of her songs and she has alot of variety from country to bubbly pop to edgy pop. I certainly wouldn't take a class on Swift or pay to see her in concert, but she seems to be a decent person who pays her staff well. I was talking to my gf about the swift class and apparently my one cousin teaches a class and has been for a couple years. Apparently it is just not a Harvard thing?
I have nothing against her. I don't particularly care for her music but anyone that can start as young as she did and turn her brand into a billion dollar income deserves some respect especially having the following she does. but again we get back to the student loan conversation and having a "swifty" class just doesn't seem like the most responsible idea..

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
They're working on that for next year. The struggles of Hamas,Isis, and Taliban.

They already worship the oppressive communists,so what's a few more evil twisted ****** up things added to the pile.

That school is poison and a total waste of money.
Bomma say "what"?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I have nothing against her. I don't particularly care for her music but anyone that can start as young as she did and turn her brand into a billion dollar income deserves some respect especially having the following she does. but again we get back to the student loan conversation and having a "swifty" class just doesn't seem like the most responsible idea..
Makes total sense for the college. Offer classes and majors for anything and everything to tap into that guaranteed Federal money. The college gets paid, whether the students pay back the banks or government is not their problem. That's why I say put the colleges on the hook for whatever their graduates don't pay back after ten years. That'll put a stop to it real quick.

Buster

Reaction score
How much are they paying to take a class on someone who isn’t t a college graduate?🧑‍🎓. Of course they won’t learn the real lesson in this.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

Stewey

Reaction score
I think business majors should be taught a course on Michael Scott and his unique management style, and his approaches to solving problems.

Here's Michaels solution on sexual harassment in the workplace.
The fact that Kevin wasted no time accepting his punishment makes me laugh every time.