• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harrison to Pick Between Steelers or Titans

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Let him choose between 11-5 or 2-14 ....that's a real tough one James.....lots to lose sleep over.

Dick/Bench/Money or Tomlin/Start/ less money

And the money difference most likely will be very minimal. So we will see if he still has the hunger to compete.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
one of his sons wants him in TN, so he says. I have to ask why? Besides his undying love for DL, does he really want to be away from his family for 6-8 months? I don't see it. He has more of an opportunity to play here. It's not like he is resurrecting his career. This should be his last contract, so go on your farewell tour in B&G and go out a legend here.

Stoney

Reaction score
If he is deciding between Tomlin and LeBeau, then we'd better see who the 'next man up' is going to be.

Thanks for everything, JH.

Guess I was wrong. Either that, or there just wasn't as much money to be had in TN....

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Guess I was wrong. Either that, or there just wasn't as much money to be had in TN....

Tenn just signed two OLB FA's. Two that some thought we might go after. Why would they want a 37 yr old coming in and riding the bench. I really didn't ever see it happening. And glad it didn't. We need all the help we can get.