• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hall of Fame Game Day Steelers vs Cowbrats 8pm fox

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Except for the shot he took down the field to I don't know who to his left at the pylon in the third quarter it was all checkdowns, crosses and a couple counter boot throws. Now maybe that was all that was there. Like I said I did like how he changed his platform to make two of those throws in the flat on the check down.
He would have thrown 2 INTs a year ago w/ the WFT...

"Check Down Charlie" made good decisions---which, as Justin pointed out, was his weak spot.

I'm about ready to start the weekend!!!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He would have thrown 2 INTs a year ago w/ the WFT...

"Check Down Charlie" made good decisions---which, as Justin pointed out, was his weak spot.

I'm about ready to start the weekend!!!

What do you do to "start" the weekend? Cannon SHOT, beer pull tab, attitude adjustment from the week long grind.................... Massage therapy, or just flip the calander page?

Berm, you deserve the weekend and thanks for you football insight so start it as early as possible with out getting in to much truble.

Salute the nation

SteveA

Reaction score

I'm rooting for all the QB's but I don't see what you did...take a look again.
The tape don't lie...Haskins DID NOT ROLL ON EVERY PASS PLAY...only 2 roll outs and ten drop back passes...

Damn I want you for my lawyer.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Alrighty! *takes sip of coffee* ahhhhhhh....

So what time is the game tonight????

Did you have cream N sugar or just plain................ hate to break it to yaz but game was last night and if by chance you are reffering to the high card draw game, well that is saturday night. If you want in on that(saturday) game you can still make it. Winner gets to drive the LUXURY S10 about 26 miles worth of gravel / dirt / pavement type roads. It will you feel like a winner before the race even starts.

Look for the BACON cooker with the BEACON light. If your nose is sensitive enough it will be moskeet w/sage smoking 5 lb incriments of heavy BEET & GRAIN range fed pork. Just follow your nose down the Black & Gold brick road.

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you have cream N sugar or just plain................ hate to break it to yaz but game was last night and if by chance you are reffering to the high card draw game, well that is saturday night. If you want in on that(saturday) game you can still make it. Winner gets to drive the LUXURY S10 about 26 miles worth of gravel / dirt / pavement type roads. It will you feel like a winner before the race even starts.

Look for the BACON cooker with the BEACON light. If your nose is sensitive enough it will be moskeet w/sage smoking 5 lb incriments of heavy BEET & GRAIN range fed pork. Just follow your nose down the Black & Gold brick road.

Salute the nation
Just a lil sugah, no cream

Bacon??? Sign me up!

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you do to "start" the weekend? Cannon SHOT, beer pull tab, attitude adjustment from the week long grind.................... Massage therapy, or just flip the calander page?

Berm, you deserve the weekend and thanks for you football insight so start it as early as possible with out getting in to much truble.

Salute the nation
Berm starts the weekend ........by Rolling with the Tide

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Berm starts the weekend ........by Rolling with the Tide

I thought you were going to say "rolling one". Then "wake-N-bake" came to mind and so I just went ahead and read the rest of your post and could now see what you meant and that with Berm, anything could happen.

PS Congrats on the Canadian Olympic womens soccer team nocking off the USA womens soccer.!!!!

Salute the nation

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought you were going to say "rolling one". Then "wake-N-bake" came to mind and so I just went ahead and read the rest of your post and could now see what you meant and that with Berm, anything could happen.

PS Congrats on the Canadian Olympic womens soccer team nocking off the USA womens soccer.!!!!

Salute the nation
Thanks....
I got to see the end of the gold medal game against Sweden this morning before leaving for vacation

Hoping the US puts it together nearing the end to surpass into 1st in the gold medal totals

Basketball about to start the gold medal match

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks....
I got to see the end of the gold medal game against Sweden this morning before leaving for vacation

Hoping the US puts it together nearing the end to surpass into 1st in the gold medal totals

Basketball about to start the gold medal match

Thanks Paul and safe trip on vacation. If you come across any shameless good looking Canadian girls along the way (Shania Twain for example),........... send them on over !!!

Salute the nation