• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Notes

str8liner

Reaction score
Well I knew it was bad when I came home from the races and the mrs informed me in the easiest way possible I might not want to watch the game....

Earlier one of my friend was bragging about the Ravens win and they were going to be right there with the Steelers at 3-0...

I informed him I wasn't on the bandwagon yet with the defense.

And now the offense is just as bad....

ouch.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
If Ben doesnt start playing better / smarter this team will go no where fast. He cant keep passing up the open guys to chuck it downfield. He is also missing high alot. Wonder if this game was a statement to Brown that it is a team game and even though he got his stats the team got pummeled. Hopefully this will wake the whole team up.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
If Ben doesnt start playing better / smarter this team will go no where fast. He cant keep passing up the open guys to chuck it downfield. He is also missing high alot. Wonder if this game was a statement to Brown that it is a team game and even though he got his stats the team got pummeled. Hopefully this will wake the whole team up.

hopefully

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

All in the footwork and a lot of the time is when the pocket is starting to collapse. However, if he takes some of those shots on the short routes, maybe he'll avoid the high throws.

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
players weren't good...but game plan on both sides was non excistent...

do any of our coaches watch film? does our head coach approve/disapprove anything?

they looked like a pre season team....

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
At least AB got his balls this week.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score

All qb's start missing high when pressured they can't step up.