• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FordFairLane week 9 Parlay

FordFairLane

Reaction score
If you didn't take advantage of last week definitely don't this week because I do ever so rarely strike two weeks in a row.

Titans at Steelers (-2.5)(36.5)(ML +125)
I hate to say it but without Minkah and the way Levis played I would take the Titans. I am on the fence about this so if I don't take the Titans I would take the under.

Dolphins at Chiefs/Germany (-2.5)(50.5)(ML +120)
I would again take the underdog and take the Phins. I think this is pretty even and there's no home field advantage as it is played in Germany.

Vikings at Falcons (-4) (38)
I take the dirty birds by more than 4. Rookie Jaren Hall will start and Falcons are 8th in yards and 13th in points allowed. Vikes will try to run it to keep the time of possession but the Falcons shouldn't have much issues stopping that and the Vikings offense without Cousins and Jefferson.

Rams at Packers (-2)(41)(+140)
I take the rams but watch Stafford closely. If he plays they should easily beat the Pack and the ML is +140. If not I wouldn't play this matchup unless the under if it stays at 41. Might be the safer bet to just take the under.