• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Florida State dismissed freshman quarterback De'Andre Johnson after punching girl

Spike

Reaction score
She outweighs him by a good 20lbs - you'd think she coulda.....oh nevermind, she punches like a girl

de-andre-johnson-punch-bar-.gif

Last edited:

deljzc

Reaction score
If you watch the full video there's a lot of blood drops left on the bar that no one even bothers to clean up. The bartenders never stop mixing drinks.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Just another white-priveleged girl, screwing up a black man's life.

They should burn that city down.

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
he slaps like a *****...maybe the NBA will pick him up...

oh, well...**** hole club, **** hole people...

Steel G

Reaction score
Talk about being punch drunk.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess he was forcing his way up to the bar for a nice tall glass of water...I mean since he is 19

hook

Forefather
Reaction score
This university is one of the worst as far as discipline. That's why so many players have been in trouble lately. They'll suspend a guy from practice or for a half against a division 2 team. Its been going on for a long time there.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
She outweighs him by a good 20lbs - you'd think she coulda.....oh nevermind, she punches like a girl

de-andre-johnson-punch-bar-.gif
Yes, he "should have" walked away - considering his future; but, NONE OF US were there and no one knows what ignited the final punch that woke this young lady up. I bet she won't do it again - I pray she doesn't do it again to the wrong guy and end up with worse injuries...
Another entitled athlete *******.
See above.

I wish there were laws that protected the athlete in cases like this. Entrapment comes to mind, but, again, no one really knows what happened because the original video has no sound...

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
sorry Berm. just don't see defending him on this issue. Maybe....if they had a history, but ....

Vader

Reaction score
Yes, he "should have" walked away - considering his future; but, NONE OF US were there and no one knows what ignited the final punch that woke this young lady up. I bet she won't do it again - I pray she doesn't do it again to the wrong guy and end up with worse injuries...

See above.

I wish there were laws that protected the athlete in cases like this. Entrapment comes to mind, but, again, no one really knows what happened because the original video has no sound...

Seriously? You're ok with punching a woman? Wow.... just wow. Nothing she could have said makes that ok. Entrapment? Damn your grasping for straws dude.