• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Farrior calls out Bradshaw

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Hitting the bottles last night? I was responding to elfies post.

Just cause you hate Tomlin cause he's black doesn't mean he's a bad coach. Lemme know who you'd rather have?
Plenty of threads on why Tomlin sucks. You don't have to have a candidate list to recognize it, you racist.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Plenty of threads on why Tomlin sucks. You don't have to have a candidate list to recognize it, you racist.

No, I just have had this conversation with many. There isn't much better around the league besides BB. It doesn't matter cause it's a moot point with the Tomlin haters because he could win 5 SB in a row and he would still do something wrong. Soon every one forgets all the fire Cowher threads in 01-04.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Tomlin is a pretty good coach, I don't think hes as good of a coach as Cowher was, hell he made 4 straight playoffs, two AFCCG, and a Super Bowl with Neil at qb, made the playoffs with Tomczak in 1996, then AFCCG and #1 seed in 1997 and 2001 with ******* Kordell at qb.
I also think Joe Gibbs is one of the best coaches ever, 3 super bowl titles with 3 different qb's and 3 very different teams.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Bradshaw lives in the past more than we do. I gave him a lot of credit for his time in a Steeler uniform. I have none now.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Cowher was never criticized on this board because he is white. See how stupid that sounds? Tomlin has earned all criticism sent his way, irrespective of his skin color.

If you want to see how good of a coach he is, pull Ben off the team and see how he does. He's a second tier coach, and he's middle of the pack in that tier. I believe their are a lot of coaches who could do what he's done with the talent on this team, and a few that could've done better.
Bullshit You don't remember the fire Cowher movement? - edit, I was on a different board then, so can't speak for this board.

muncher

Banned
Reaction score
Bradshaw is a commentator. He hasn't been a Steeler for 33 years. I'd still prefer he was more objective though but it seems that he likes taking shots at his old team once in a while.

when it comes to picking the winners(as they all do in the pregame shows) i dont recall terry ever picking against the steelers.................just saying

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Lemme know who you'd rather have?

I don't know why some guy at a keyboard would have a better idea as to who might make a great coach than guys who run an NFL franchise.

I mean, Dan Quinn took a mediocre-to-bad team to the Super Bowl in 2 years. His team is going to be good for years to come. He is improving a very defective defense, and once he gets another CB, watch out.

Me? I'd rather have Quinn than Tomlin. You can berate Quinn all you want for blowing a huge lead against the Patsies and losing in OT, but the simple, undeniable fact is this: Mike Tomlin has had ONE game in 10 years vs. the Patsies where his team was even in the effing game.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Dan Quinn is a defensive guru and his defense sucks. Couldn't stop anything.

Oh and I guess Quinn just used Mike Smith's players? Matt Ryan and Julio...

And I feel like your first paragraph made my point for me. The Rooney's who have run the Steelers for 84 years disagree with you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hitting the bottles last night? I was responding to elfies post.

Just cause you hate Tomlin cause he's black doesn't mean he's a bad coach. Lemme know who you'd rather have?

Tony Dungy

Lovie Smith

muncher

Banned
Reaction score
Dan Quinn is a defensive guru and his defense sucks. Couldn't stop anything.

Oh and I guess Quinn just used Mike Smith's players? Matt Ryan and Julio...

And I feel like your first paragraph made my point for me. The Rooney's who have run the Steelers for 84 years disagree with you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

tomlin was a secondary guru and our secondary sucks and he has been here for 10 years, not two.

chipped ham

Reaction score
Tony Dungy

Lovie Smith

Lovie Smith? Come on, man. Honestly, I don't even know if I can give you Tony Dungy either. You wanna talk about a guy doing nothing with a whooooole lot of talent, Dungy is definitely your guy.

Reactions: MTC

Stoney

Reaction score
Bullshit You don't remember the fire Cowher movement? - edit, I was on a different board then, so can't speak for this board.

I think you missed the dripping sarcasm. I remember the beating Cowher took on these pages quite clearly, no one is immune no matter what their race.

obxsteeler

Reaction score
Actually I think we won despite big Ben in super bowl 40 but because of him in super bowl 43. Bradshaw is underrated in my opinion but he is hypersensitive about pittsburgh. He needs to man up and let it the **** go

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

That man up and let go could be said about a small group of Tomlin haters.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
So you're talking about Dan Quinn using Mike Smith's players?
Pass defense

2003 3042yds 11Th

2004 2338yds 4th

2005 3168yds 16th super bowl

2006 3393yds 20Th

2007 2824yds 3rd

2008 2511yds 1st super bowl

2009 3447yds 16th

2010 3425yds 12Th super bowl loss

2011 2751yds 1st

2012 2963yds 1st

2013 3553yds 9th

2014 4049yds 27th

2015 4350yds 30Th

2016 3882yds 16Th

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Lovie Smith? Come on, man. Honestly, I don't even know if I can give you Tony Dungy either. You wanna talk about a guy doing nothing with a whooooole lot of talent, Dungy is definitely your guy.

Oooh yeah. Manning, Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, Edgerin James on offense.
Defense you had Dwight Freeney, Bob Sanders, I cannot remember their inside backers name, but I'm sure he was a pro bowler. That much talent and one measeley championship to show

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
And Tony Dungy could only win one SB with Peyton Manning... Blown out first round of the playoffs every year. 1 win vs Brady?

Careful there Sport, we only have two.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score