• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Farrior calls out Bradshaw

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Troy is like the most humblest of guys it seems. That would be a shocker if he left out in frustration. He left the organization a salty bae, but he did rep the Steelers for that shindig in China
Oh I know. What I meant was Troy was a model citizen and Steeler. But if he was suddenly talking **** I'd be done with him too. Never happen. Possibly the classiest Steeler ever or at least near the top.

Reactions: MTC

chipped ham

Reaction score
Oh I know. What I meant was Troy was a model citizen and Steeler. But if he was suddenly talking **** I'd be done with him too. Never happen. Possibly the classiest Steeler ever or at least near the top.

I don't believe that Polamalu parted on good terms necessarily, but I also can't imagine a guy like Polamalu EVER speaking ill of this franchise. Bradshaw can go kick rocks.

GMC

Contributor
Reaction score
No, I just have had this conversation with many. There isn't much better around the league besides BB. It doesn't matter cause it's a moot point with the Tomlin haters because he could win 5 SB in a row and he would still do something wrong. Soon every one forgets all the fire Cowher threads in 01-04.

He's good, but how bout he wins a second before we start talking about a dynasty? It's funny how a lot of coach T's defenders are also some of Ben's biggest critics; wonder why that is? You call them racist too?

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I don't believe that Polamalu parted on good terms necessarily, but I also can't imagine a guy like Polamalu EVER speaking ill of this franchise. Bradshaw can go kick rocks.
Totally right. Who the **** wants to get kicked to the curb. But Troy handled it with about as much dignity as you could. And if a young TP was playing safety for the Steelers this year they would have 7 SB.

titus

Contributor
Reaction score
Two SB appearances though.
-Got to the afc championship with less talent than Dungy's teams

I think the Steelers will be ok

Not true. Defensively, the Steelers were much more talented than any of Peyton Manning's teams.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Not true. Defensively, the Steelers were much more talented than any of Peyton Manning's teams.

Steelers defense greater than the colts defense anyday. You are correct.
Offensively. Marvin Harrison/Dallas Clark/Edgerin James should've made serious contenders

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't care much for those colt's teams and really LIKED THE pEEZY *** kicking he put on them that one glorious year. He played like the "dirty dozen" when they conquered Pompey.

Salute the nation

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Noll Football life on NFL Network Friday and watch TB whining on there?

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
If we didn't have the talent we have, we would be ****! NE gets by playing basic ball and wins. We and others have talent, but can't overcome them to win. Happens every once in awhile, Balt., Us,....but, talent, if they aren't a team, can only take you so far. That is what pisses me off. Have talent, and don't give a ****.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I am lost again. thought this was the Farrior calls out Bradshaw thread..... someone point me in the right direction?

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If we didn't have the talent we have, we would be ****! NE gets by playing basic ball and wins. We and others have talent, but can't overcome them to win. Happens every once in awhile, Balt., Us,....but, talent, if they aren't a team, can only take you so far. That is what pisses me off. Have talent, and don't give a ****.

That and a little pre-warning on the coming play would help a lot too !!!!!!!

I am lost again. thought this was the Farrior calls out Bradshaw thread..... someone point me in the right direction?

Go EAST young man, good east.

Salute the nation

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I think we won despite big Ben in super bowl 40 but because of him in super bowl 43. Bradshaw is underrated in my opinion but he is hypersensitive about pittsburgh. He needs to man up and let it the **** go

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Debatable. I can just as easily say we won 43 because of James Harrison.

Take away the Harrison pick and the last second desperation catch from Holmes and what does Ben and the O have... 13 points?

Against a pathetic y D.....Color me not impressed.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Debatable. I can just as easily say we won 43 because of James Harrison.

Take away the Harrison pick and the last second desperation catch from Holmes and what does Ben and the O have... 13 points?

Against a pathetic y D.....Color me not impressed.

I'd color you silly as this arguement is perpetual non-conclusional. FACE it, we won with him playing and a come from behind win in clutch situation to boot. OF COURSE we don't win without JAMES HARRISON pick six, but we also don't win without Ben's perfect throw to give said reciever a SECOND chance at the catch. Skip the whitehouse visit with your friends and return t*mmy b*ys cum rag.

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
*I'm looking at you Drink ;)

Lol. Tommy boys cum rag

image.jpg

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Umm if Harrison doesn't return that, the game plays out totally different, so you can't say without Harrisons pick we don't win, but you can say without Bens throw we don't win.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Umm if Harrison doesn't return that, the game plays out totally different, so you can't say without Harrisons pick we don't win, but you can say without Bens throw we don't win.

I hear yaz Coryea, I was just trying to keep it simple...........................

Salute the nation