• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Example of why gun control laws are almost always stupid

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the legislative session in New Jersey regarding a very restrictive concealed carry law. Jump to 2:19:00 to see the most interesting exchange:

The bill outlaws concealed carry on protected areas and all private property without express permission. The author is asked to identify ONE area where a citizen can conceal carry and is unable to do so.

******* joke.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
These idiots. No wonder nations don't last. Idiots run them. We're deeply screwed as a people, by having these clowns run anything more important than a bakesale.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Here is why these gun laws don’t work… any moron with the internet and you can access common household chemicals you can make about ten zillion deadly items that can kill way worse than guns…. You can’t stop violence by hiding weapons

Reactions: MTC

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is why these gun laws don’t work… any moron with the internet and you can access common household chemicals you can make about ten zillion deadly items that can kill way worse than guns…. You can’t stop violence by hiding weapons

And I read some conspiracy theory that criminals won't obey gun control laws and will violate "gun free zones."

Pfft, ridiculous, right? I mean, they may want to rape, rob and kill, but everybody respects gun laws and gun free zones! Probably racist to suggest otherwise.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How liberals believe gun control laws work:

R.9987213c09ff3bafbe27f341e595dbb7

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Iowa just amended our constitution enshrining the 2A as the law of our land. Woohoo!Woo-hoo!! That's what you get with a Republican populace, governor and legislature.
You also get Grassley, who is useless.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Even if you confiscated all guns the Muzzies will still get you with the Box Truck Of Peace.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I've got a bet with myself as to which city/state completely loses it first.

It's right on the edge in so many places. Very disturbing.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a bet with myself as to which city/state completely loses it first.

It's right on the edge in so many places. Very disturbing.

And some wonder why tens of millions of Americans distrust the government.

Government: "You don't need weapons. We'll protect you."

Also Government: "We won't protect you since doing so is racist."

Also Government: "If you protect yourself, that shows white supremacy and you will be prosecuted."

Also Government: "Get in the boxcar. It's for your protection."

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

I was saying the very same thing in our little trial run of communism during the Chinese lab flu.

oops it's an emergency rights are suspended. Well when does your "emergency powers" end? We will let you know, right now we need two weeks to flatten the curve.

Two years and one fubar election later... Ok, we will now give your permissions back, BUT , it could happen again, so don't get too comfortable.

suncitysteel

Soli Deo Gloria
Forefather
Reaction score
The Progressives/Statists/Left will never, never, never, never give up trying to take away guns from law abiding people. It is - and always has been - the ultimate objective. The means they employ, the length they travel, the effort they give.... it is generational and they are patient and consistent. The greedy, insatiable fight for absolute power ends in satisfactory fashion for them once the populace is disarmed. Anything and everything said about the subject must be viewed through this obvious lens.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
The Progressives/Statists/Left will never, never, never, never give up trying to take away guns from law abiding people.
ix08IWP.jpg

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started wanting special privileges.

I never cared what color your skin was, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both, until you started calling me names for working hard to make a better life for myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine, until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you didn’t like guns, until you tried to take my guns away. Now, I care!

I’ve given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem, it’s your problem. You can still fix it, it’s not too late, but it needs to be soon.

I’m a very patient person. But I’m running out of patience. There are literally Tens of Millions of people just like me that are sick of all the Anti-American crap!

I’ve always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others.

The masses have had enough! America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don’t like America then we invite you to leave. We are done caring about your misguided “feelings.”

You don’t have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from me or other Americans.

Last edited:

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
"I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started wanting special privileges.

I never cared what color your skin was, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both, until you started calling me names for working hard to make a better life for myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine, until you said my beliefs are wrong."

It really is this 1,000 times over, I really don't give a rat's assss what you think or do, just don't demand that I pay for it, or insist that I feel the same way.
However, the left has learned that if you scream incessantly, and have the backing of the MSM, opinions will be swayed, and our country lost.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Here is another good reason you cannot rely on any government for your safety.

Vigilante mobs lynching spree of gangsters continues in Haiti.

Wow that place has headed into hell real quick. I think they had it when 6 police officers got captured and executed. They've had over 1500 quit and try to come here for asylum.

And nobody is coming to help them. The least they could so is arm the citizens better so they can destroy the gangs who've taken over.

If you don't think it couldn't happen in the United States you'd be wrong. The antifa &blm political movements showed me that.

The police show up to draw a line around your body and haul you off to the morgue when the **** hits the fan.