• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Early games.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Down goes New England, Down goes New England, Down goes New England!

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the second time cheat played a coach connected to him.And left me wondering if he stored the signals for the encounter.

Watch next week they will be back looking like Juggernauts.

rpollock

Reaction score
This is the second time cheat played a coach connected to him.And left me wondering if he stored the signals for the encounter.

Watch next week they will be back looking like Juggernauts.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? They would know how the P*TS cheat and would be able to counter it or send fake signals.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I heard Martavis Bryant went down with a possible PCL tear................

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Makes you wonder doesn't it? They would know how the P*TS cheat and would be able to counter it or send fake signals.

The signal stealing is a real thing... I've said it again and again and again.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The signal stealing is a real thing... I've said it again and again and again.

Of course it is. If you had a edge was caught and unlike other sports they just slapped you on your wrist. Would you stop?

Thing is they were really obvious about it when they first started.

Once they realized it wouldn't fly, they simply got less obvious.

No secret, teams have mixed up their signals when playing them. And the ability of a ex coach to make them look below mediocre, while they look unstoppable the majority of time? It is that they don't use them against ex coaches in fear of a whistle-bower, or the ex coaches simply know to prep for it.

Either way instead of sitting there in practice with a camera on their shoulder, the employee films with a hidden device. Sure it wouldn't be mission difficult to perform.

And I still see penalty obvious favoritism , so I think that is another hidden payoff somewhere within the ranks.

****** at drafting , yet this team yearly is in the AFC championship. At least more often than not. Their players go elsewhere and disappear. They always fix any deficiency, but as of late have had D issues ever since the headsets were revised.

And there is other things. Their players are masters of holding and push offs and picks.

They do so many little things, they just come across as great.

And with time passing they have even convinced some fans they have stopped their cheating ways.

Yeah that arrogant SOB that wouldn't stop even with being caught multiple times, is now on the clean and narrow.

lulz yeah

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
If it is signal stealing it is adjustment signals. There are no more signals. The coordinators signal the plays and defenses over the headset. Adjustments get made, according to what the defense or offense shows at the line. I think it works a lot more like this. Rainman Ernie is very good at deciphering what you will do based upon your formation and personnel groupings. Much the way a card counter has a better idea of what is coming out of the shoe next. Now, former Pats Employees might be more aware of that. They may do a better job at going away from what they normally do and break in game trends. But I don't think there is much mystery here and it is incumbent on the Steelers to figure it out. Self scouting and breaking your own blueprint to some extent is a must. What they have done has clearly not worked. I would say that it would be also really helpful to have a gadget or two ready to deploy in that game.