• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dupree healing; Could return in a few weeks

FordFairLane

Reaction score
My hope is after the bye week Roethlisberger somehow has heeled his knee and can start, Shazier is 100%, Dupree is back in action, Green not only practices but plays to give us that mismatch we need to help the rest of the team get open and Gilbert is shutting down the rights

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you mean wildcard. We can win this trash division with 9 wins!

I believe the Ravens can even up next week and then Pittsburgh plays them head to head. Lose that and the division lead is theirs. Cinci is coming on too.

The Steelers have got so many injuries this season it may simply be a case of tapping out before they ever got a chance to get established. I cannot begin to express my frustration at the idea that members of the team likely played hung-over last week and got their ***** handed to them by Miami. That will turn out to be a critical loss.

Pittsburgh is now 4-3, with 2 conference losses. That aint ideal. Theyr'e 2 behind the cheaters including the head to head so that means there's no chance whatsoever of homefield.

IE, Bed = ****.

Just injecting some reality here. You lose focus and there it is. It's a long grueling season. The injuries and the poor front office management have caught up to them. All the time and energy wasted on that ******* useless tight end... Whoever brokered that deal needs to buy everyone in the Steeler F.O. food chain a VERY nice Christmas Basket. Ladarius Green is a ******* lemon from the word go. The fact that he's even getting money is just a travesty. The fact that people are still pinning their hopes on the guy is sad. Even IF (and I very seriously doubt it) he comes back, he's going to get one ******* hit in the head and he'll be out of the league with a big ******* injury settlement that the Steelers will have to pay. It's a ******* nightmare.

And don't get me started on the conjecture about signing Jarvis next year. I may have an aneurism.

ZACKB

Reaction score
Dupree is probably a month away from playing....don't get too excited.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
next time they should fly to Miami at dawn of the morning the same day of the game. Bunch of fuckups

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Dupree is probably a month away from playing....don't get too excited.

Dupree has a better chance of playing after the Ravens game, than Gilbert. He's out till December.

Dupree can't play the Raven's game anyway, he has to sit out for 8 games before he can be activated.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Health, it's what the bye week is about....................................NUF said

Salute the nation

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So, Bud is further along than expected. I guess he is going to start practicing this week and then, like Green, will have 21 days to be activated or go off for the rest of the year. Sure would like to see him and Green in the line up.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
So, Bud is further along than expected. I guess he is going to start practicing this week and then, like Green, will have 21 days to be activated or go off for the rest of the year. Sure would like to see him and Green in the line up.

:towel: