• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drunken hag to stumble out the door

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Pelosi to step down as GOP slated to take the House in 2022
Pelosi's departure, and the return of the House to the GOP, will serve as a significant check on Biden's power.

Pelosi to step down as GOP slated to take the House in 2022

The Post MillennialThe Post Millennial

January 3, 2022 2:04 PM1 Mins Reading

House Democratic leader, Speaker Nancy Pelosi will step down at the end of this congressional term, right as the GOP are expected to take the House in the 2022 midterms, according to the Washington Post.

Multiple polls have shown that the Republicans will take control of the House of Representatives, and have a shot at the Senate. President Biden's leadership is widely unpopular, and he leads the Democrat party.

Pelosi's departure, and the return of the House to the GOP, will serve as a significant check on Biden's power.

Hakeem Jeffries of New York is the favorite to take over Pelosi's position as leader of the Democrats in the House. House leadership will have a tough time enacting Joe Biden's sweeping agenda from a minority position. If the GOP takes the house, Kevin McCarthy, who serves as Minority Leader, would be slated to be Speaker.

"I think we want leadership that bridges some of the different ideological wings of the party, that is committed to listening to all of the perspectives, that will be capable of helping move the Senate or things that have stalled in the House, and has a bold vision of what we need to achieve for the American public," said Ro Khanna, a Democrat representative for California.

There is an intense debate going on within the Democratic Party caucus over whether the role of House Democratic leader should change. Some Democrats want the new leader to devolve power to the fringes of the party.

Others have said they want this position to be taken by a visible minority.

Pelosi has served for nearly 19 years as the House Democratic leader. Her tenure has seen her work with four presidents.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Good riddance Vodka Nancy.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
It will never happen but they need to investigate the hundreds of millions of dollars she and her husband has earned from stock trades they have made the last 20 years. An almost impossible run of stock wins that you can guarantee a result of insider info.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll believe when I see it. The only way she'll leave her gavel is when they pry it from her cold, dead hands.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Pelosi to step down as GOP slated to take the House in 2022​

In related stories, vodka sales in Washington D.C., the number of babies sacrificed and eaten in D.C., and the number of Chinese spies working as household help in the nation's capital are expected to decline significantly.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll believe when I see it. The only way she'll leave her gavel is when they pry it from her cold, dead hands.
I can live with that, as long as it is sooner rather than later. I don't want anyone to kill her, that would be wrong but as someone alluded to maybe if she walks out into the rain she will just melt away.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
The truth be told if Vodka Nancy spontaneously combusted and burned down to a pile of ashes it would be good for the country and a net positive to humanity. If that happened to every Democrat in Congress it would usher in another golden age for this nation.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The truth be told if Vodka Nancy spontaneously combusted and burned down to a pile of ashes it would be good for the country and a net positive to humanity. If that happened to every Democrat in Congress it would usher in another golden age for this nation.

giphy.gif

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker with an important sighting

I keep hearing all these wackos saying "Threat to our democracy" "Attack on our democracy"
Maybe I'm splitting hairs but, aren't we a Republic?
Suspicious me keeps wondering if they are repeating Democracy so we get used to hearing it...get the young people thinking we are a democracy.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
I keep hearing all these wackos saying "Threat to our democracy" "Attack on our democracy"
Maybe I'm splitting hairs but, aren't we a Republic?
Suspicious me keeps wondering if they are repeating Democracy so we get used to hearing it...get the young people thinking we are a democracy.
Yes we are a representative republic. The founders all hated democracy because it is tantamount to anarchy and the majority can too easily trample the rights of the individual. They also set up the vote so that only tax payers could vote because they knew that universal suffrage is always the death of republics because almost to a man they were classically educated and read the Athenian Philosophers.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just imagine is SNL wasn’t a cog of the left how much fn material they have between Joe and her. My lord.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But, but, but ... Vodka Nancy is so upstanding and virtuous. She would NEVER let her grifter son benefit from her position.

Pelosi Jr.'s links to alleged lawbreakers include:
  • The 52-year-old joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
  • Pelosi Jr. was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters
  • He joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud
  • He was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
  • He has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors' money
  • A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation

But, but, but ... he was held to answer for his numerous corrupt dealings that lined his pockets at the cost of defrauded investors and seniors, I know that!!

Pelosi Jr. has never been accused or charged with crimes relating to these cases.

******* Trump ...

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
But, but, but ... Vodka Nancy is so upstanding and virtuous. She would NEVER let her grifter son benefit from her position.

But, but, but ... he was held to answer for his numerous corrupt dealings that lined his pockets at the cost of defrauded investors and seniors, I know that!!

******* Trump ...
Lets not forget all the contracts steered to her husband and insider trading Vodka Nancy has done.