• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Does Houston have a shot to beat New England?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Turn off your radio communications . Play tight man and smash Brady! That whole dink dink **** is what it is. On defense is where they get help. They always seem to know what's going on no matter what guys they stick in Year in and out. You mind **** them with false info.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Of course they can win. A lot of things can happen. If Brady goes down in the first quarter, all bets are off. We all have seen Brady go haywire, when under pressure. That's why they have the teams actually play the game, before they declare the victor.

Well I've seen the ratbirds claimed SB champions before the season even started........CHEATRIOTS too !!!!!

Did anybody else find it weird that when the Patriots were coming on to the field the Refs were coming out too like they were part of the team smh

WTF???? Is this your first ******* game???? The REFs are part of the CHEATRIOTS team.!!!!!

Even if they do and lose I would be super happy about it.

Although I never wish injury on anyone, I can be happy once said player is KNOCKED OUT !!!!!

Salute the nation

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
I don't think so. I will hope for the upset, but ultimately, someone needs to knock these guys off.
I remember how we back in the mid 90s personally ended the Bills reign in the AFC. I would love for us to reprise that role and take this conference over.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app