• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Divisional Game 1 - Titans vs. *'s

mdk2

Reaction score
NE will have a couple penalties now that the game is out of reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
This game perfectly sums up the Pats so called dominance. The score will probably end up lopsided so then people will then say stupid **** like, OK take away that Pats TD and it's still a blowout.

They get ALL the calls early in games until they finally break it open in their favor. Once teams are behind, they have to change their gameplan to catch up.

The Titans are a run heavy team. They were moving the ball pretty well and it was a close game until late in the second quarter when key calls by the refs turned a 7-7 game into a 21-7 game which could have been 24-7 if the Pats didn't miss the FG that the refs gifted them with that magic clock that left a second for them.

The penalties contributed to long drives which wore down the Titans defense.

Now with game in hand, the refs will call a few on NE to even up the score card. If you only look at the box score, everything looks even, but those who watched teh game, know how slanted the calls really are.

This is a typical pats game. They are a good team made great by all these little advantages that add up. Advantages of refs, advantages of extra days off by scheduling, advantages of intercepting signals.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This game perfectly sums up the Pats so called dominance. The score will probably end up lopsided so then people will then say stupid **** like, OK take away that Pats TD and it's still a blowout.

They get ALL the calls early in games until they finally break it open in their favor. Once teams are behind, they have to change their gameplan to catch up.

The Titans are a run heavy team. They were moving the ball pretty well and it was a close game until late in the second quarter when key calls by the refs turned a 7-7 game into a 21-7 game which could have been 24-7 if the Pats didn't miss the FG that the refs gifted them with that magic clock that left a second for them.

Now with game in hand, the refs will call a few on NE to even up the score card. If you only look at the box score, everything looks even, but those who watched teh game, know how slanted the calls really are.

This is a typical pats game. They are a good team made great by all these little advantages that add up. Advantages of refs, advantages of extra days off by scheduling, advantages of intercepting signals.

cheats will cheat

Supersteeler

Reaction score
NE will have a couple penalties now that the game is out of reach.

ALWAYS. I turned it off at halftime. This makes me glad. The refs were able to discourage the Titans enough in the first half to end it.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Titans do not look in it anymore. Don't blame them.

Supersteeler

Reaction score

Egg-xactly. ....

It's like watching the same ******* game with them 4 weeks in a row. The formula remains.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Oh....now another NE penalty. That's 2 in the last two drives...unpossible!!!!!

mdk2

Reaction score
Wow look at these penalties occurring now that they have a huge lead.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Flag on NE now lol.

Yep! Turning out how Steeler Nation is calling it

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Omar will have some *** **** swearing words for you, be careful.

YOU sir speak the truth and it is easy to see if you just watch the game in a neutral mannor, it jumps right out at you.

Salute the nation

mdk2

Reaction score
Flag on NE now lol.

Yep! Turning out how Steeler Nation is calling it

We call it as we see it. As any intelligent football fan would.

Reactions: MTC

jbem

Reaction score
f this game, titans were not gonna win anyway, we are the only one thats gonna beat this team, l

mdk2

Reaction score
I didn’t even know illegal contact was still called until this game, that’s how often it’s called.. but then you play the patriots and it’s in full force.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how sore Romo's lips are from sucking New England's dick.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn’t even know illegal contact was still called until this game, that’s how often it’s called.. but then you play the patriots and it’s in full force.

There is a lot of illegal things happening in this game but it isn't necessarily on the football field. Kapish?????

Salute the nation

mdk2

Reaction score
Jim nance just came live on tv from a throw by tom Brady.

Frosty

Reaction score
I wonder how sore Romo's lips are from sucking New England's dick.

In the first half, he was saying the calls against the Titans were BS. A producer must have got into his ear and told him more praise for the Pats.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Titan players could care less right now as they know there isn't a referee's chance of a come back.

Salute the nation