• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dislocated finger could end Maurkice Pouncey's season

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
glad to heer the ol cap and a great athlethe is not going to go on IR, but we will need to add better depth at C and at both ILB and OLB

obxsteeler

Reaction score
If he does play maybe more than a few posters should forgive him the Hernandez support. He only shot off his mouth before knowing what the facts were which more than a few did here.

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
Do any of you Velasco supporters wonder why that is?

*shrugs* seemed like he did a halfway decent job as a backup last time he was here. He have some sort of nagging injury or something? Is he old?

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
One website speculates about it being season-ending . . .AND EVERYONE LOSES THERE FREAKING MINDS! The Joker approves of this thread.

ark steel

Reaction score
glad to heer the ol cap and a great athlethe is not going to go on IR, but we will need to add better depth at C and at both ILB and OLB

Well, before Wallace was injured we had pretty good depth at C. Can't have your top 2 hurt and expect someone else starter-capable is just sitting around, unless you are lucky like we were with Velasco last time. I doubt he is the same Velasco or he'd be playing somewhere else.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude had surgery and is playing. A lot of people questioning his toughness owe him an apology.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Steeler Nation mobile app

Personally I never have questioned his toughness. But he is injury prone. Whether that is bad luck, or his body being prone to it or a combination of.

Shazier would be that finger I would point. Off the top of my head I can not think of another.

To hit on another point people's reaction to Pouncey might have been accelerated knowing a capable Wallace is out for the year. When your depth is compromised it can sure make you nervous in the result of a starter going down due to injury.