• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush on Tebow signing

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Bless your heart ... Somebody's little nerves got touched.
And btw, I don't owe you ANY explanation. I said take it how you want to. Why? Because truthfully, I could care less how you take it.
Have a night Top. Have a night.
No, no nerves touched. Just getting a little tired of your inability to admit when you make a mistake. You say you don't owe me any explanation -- because you don't have one.

And I believe you meant to say you couldn't care less. Of course, you'll probably try to bullshit your way out of that one, too.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
No, no nerves touched. Just getting a little tired of your inability to admit when you make a mistake. You say you don't owe me any explanation -- because you don't have one.

And I believe you meant to say you couldn't care less. Of course, you'll probably try to bullshit your way out of that one, too.
OH! Hi Squeaky!
Go piss in the wind!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WhoAly duck poop

BACON

No chance of snow tomorrow so I will start planting garden Saturday.. I wonder if Canada has started planting gardens yet?? If only I knew someone from from there...........

All good here BUT who would have though DRI ARCHER thread would go this long.?

Salute the nation

CorpusDsteelers

Reaction score
Top 5 nfl gear items sold all belong to Tim Tebow. It’s about $$$$$$ and maybe some positive influence.

Stewey

Reaction score
If I, or any of yinz for that matter tweeted "Tebow gets a job before Kaperdick", it would have ZERO to do with race....race wouldn't even enter our minds.

It would only be meant to express the level at which Kaperdick is being shunned. Tebow is a bum.

My feeling is that Bush meant it only that way as well. But because Bush is black it's easier to jump to conclusions and harder to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Now that LeBron James, yeah he's an *******.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
LIKE Bush, the other "stars" commenting are all about nothing. Pretty simple............. a COACH signs an O'l player that helped him win college games and everyone is worried about a washed up QB who continously works at not having a job.

Salute the nation

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sick of hearing his ************* name to tell you the truth. Most overrated pro I can remember. Ain't played in...what 8...9 years? Whatever.

Just for the record...I'm a Christian...but we're talking football here...not P&R.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
The Jags took a no risk shot at Tebow, and the millions his fan base will make them in jersey sales even if/when he's cut. Kaepernick made a conscious choice to take a settlement, he's done anyways. There's no comparison. I wish sometimes players would go back to being players. You want to talk about legitimate issues? Fine, but the click bait comment **** is unnecessary.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

That's freakin' hilarious, mainly because it's triggering wokesters everywhere.

A washed up QB who hasn't played in like 8-9 years (I blocked him out after he threw that TD against us in OT in 2011) moving positions & simply getting a tryout with his old coach has the best selling jersey in the NFL right now.

No pressure now, Coach Meyer.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
That's freakin' hilarious, mainly because it's triggering wokesters everywhere.

A washed up QB who hasn't played in like 8-9 years (I blocked him out after he threw that TD against us in OT in 2011) moving positions & simply getting a tryout with his old coach has the best selling jersey in the NFL right now.

No pressure now, Coach Meyer.
Actually, what Meyer is pulling off is something brilliant. With all the focus on Tebow and his decision to sign him, there is no pomp shining on his rookie QB who is making his way back from surgery. If Tebow wasn’t in the discussion EVERYTHING would be about Lawrence. The rookie is not getting the pressure normally associated with #1 pick.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I love all the privileged black peoples whining because a white guy gets a shot because of his athletic prowess. Antonio Gates, Julius Thomas, Akil Blount and crickets from the peanut gallery. Tim Tebow omg it’s because of racism 😢 😭 us poor black peoples don’t get any advantages wah wah wah.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, what Meyer is pulling off is something brilliant. With all the focus on Tebow and his decision to sign him, there is no pomp shining on his rookie QB who is making his way back from surgery. If Tebow wasn’t in the discussion EVERYTHING would be about Lawrence. The rookie is not getting the pressure normally associated with #1 pick.

Good point, but I was talking more about how a washed up ex-QB-turned-experimental-TE who now has the best selling jersey in the NFL is going to force his hand to make a really tough decision come cut-time. I mean, you're going to cut the guy who's helped bring the Jags back into the national spotlight who's apparently so beloved by so many?

I may be reaching here, but I think it's going to cause a real shitstorm.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Good point, but I was talking more about how a washed up ex-QB-turned-experimental-TE who now has the best selling jersey in the NFL is going to force his hand to make a really tough decision come cut-time. I mean, you're going to cut the guy who's helped bring the Jags back into the national spotlight who's apparently so beloved by so many?

I may be reaching here, but I think it's going to cause a real shitstorm.
Oh man...that would be one heckuva bait and switch.

I live not far from Jax...literally nobody I know is talking about Tebow. I am friends with a lot of sports obsessed folks but nobody seems to be talking/concerned or otherwise about Teebs. To hear the media tell it everybody is going nuts down here...not true.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, good to know Guru. Should've known with the clickbait media.

And in the end, not sure Meyer is really going to give a damn.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Oh man...that would be one heckuva bait and switch.

I live not far from Jax...literally nobody I know is talking about Tebow. I am friends with a lot of sports obsessed folks but nobody seems to be talking/concerned or otherwise about Teebs. To hear the media tell it everybody is going nuts down here...not true.

Same here.I drive past his high school here several times a week.What is respected by many people is the type of human being he is. Doing good works and trying to walk a righteous path in life while helping your fellow man.They may not be talking about him,but rest assured they want him to do well. It's easy to root for good human beings.

It's something that transcends football and doesn't have a damn thing to do about race whatsoever.

People need to get off that kick. Stop listening to ******** that just want to divide people and make everyone permanent victims. They have an agenda and it's not because they actually care. It gives them power for they offer no solutions, just hatred and differed blame away from the mirror they should be looking into directly.

The person most responsible for your life is you!

This dude made the Steelers look stupid in Denver. Talk about horrific embarrassing loss in the playoffs. That's what pride&ego get you.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
What is respected by many people is the type of human being he is. Doing good works and trying to walk a righteous path in life while helping your fellow man.They may not be talking about him,but rest assured they want him to do well. It's easy to root for good human beings.

It's something that transcends football and doesn't have a damn thing to do about race whatsoever.

People need to get off that kick. Stop listening to ******** that just want to divide people and make everyone permanent victims. They have an agenda and it's not because they actually care. It gives them power for they offer no solutions, just hatred and differed blame away from the mirror they should be looking into directly.

The person most responsible for your life is you!

iu