• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deebo looking for a two year contract.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
a healthy Dupree + Heyward + Tuitt + Hargrave could be just what the doctor ordered

McCullers is trying to lose weight as well. Hmm. Liking the off season news lately

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
McCullers is trying to lose weight as well. Hmm. Liking the off season news lately

Like it more if they bring in a pass rusher.

And not just sit on the hands and draft one....

I think doing both is what is necessary.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Saw that about McCullers. Isn't this going to be his 4th year? And, he is just now going to try to get in good shape and lose weight? That usually happens after year 1 not year 3. Dude will be lucky to make the team much past this year. He has been a disappointment so far.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Saw that about McCullers. Isn't this going to be his 4th year? And, he is just now going to try to get in good shape and lose weight? That usually happens after year 1 not year 3. Dude will be lucky to make the team much past this year. He has been a disappointment so far.

Well he was a 6th round flyer pick based on his ridiculous size, so it is what it is.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Me thinks it's time to end the Big Dan experiment...

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
2 years? I love Deebo like everyone else but he's going to be a part time player. As long as its part time money then pay the man. I don't see him playing two more seasons though.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
A one year deal would have better. Glad he's back, but how much he will have left for the 2018 season is a guess. Better not hurt our cap

Harry_BZAC

Forefather
Reaction score
A one year deal would have better. Glad he's back, but how much he will have left for the 2018 season is a guess. Better not hurt our cap

I'm fine with paying him for 2018 even if he doesn't play well. He deserves the money considering how much he invests in his body with his salary.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
He can retire after the first season and would still have earned every cent in that contract