• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cry baby Brown at it again.. suspended?

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
And the league proves once again that they are weak and cater to certain pkayers

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
now that he is gone...….. he is the gift that just keeps on giving. I love this drama

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
How does the NFL not step in and suspend him??? He threatened the GM and called him a racial slur..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. It’s 2019. The rules are simple:

He’s black—he can’t make racial slurs; especially vs. white supremacist.

It only works if situation had race in reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
A man prone to violent outbursts (at least towards water coolers and furniture) threatened to punch his boss. They don't need to lean on name calling to discipline him should they choose. Also, I have not read anywhere that Mike M. was offended at being called a cracker. My guess he'd be more upset at being called out by an employee in front of other employees, being yelled at, and being threatened more than any slur.

Seems moot at this point though since dipshit is playing Monday barring further outburst which I don't expect until the QB doesn't throw enough balls his way. Raiders should should batten down the coolers and post a few warning signs to fans about watching for flying objects.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
You can’t trade your child so the analogy isn’t exactly the same but I get the point. If the steelers planned to keep AB then I agree. In fact, i’d say that giving AB special treatment is what led to this situation. Tomlin does deserve blame for that.

Once they found themselves at a point of no return where they knew they had to trade him, that’s when I think you do whatever you have to do short term to keep him quiet and happy.

wait what? oh **** I can't? I'll be right back, gotta cancel something

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
another day with the Raiders , another fine levied for altercation with Mayock.
dude is going to owe the Raiders more money by the end of this contract than they paid him.
Keep up the good work AB.........way to lead by example

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
MNF ratings should hit an all time high after all this drama. I'd bet the NFL couldn't be happier about that. Ad revenue is based on viewship on TV and clicks on the Web. AB drives both. Show me the Money.

Spike

Reaction score
AB made his $30M apology and will get paid his guaranteed money

Mayock the troublemaker gets cuckolded, swallow it Mike

Last edited:

Chiba

Reaction score
AB playing in the first game is absolutely the best scenario for the Steelers. It puts the Raiders on the hook for 30m, meaning he will play there or play nowhere. I don't care what he does after that. Whether Brown screws up or not - the Raiders are irrelevent.

madinsomniac

Reaction score

mdk2

Reaction score
He’s asking for his release because the raiders fined him for conduct detrimental which voids all 30 mil of his contract. What happened to the emotional apology?? Oh yeah, that was faked to try and save that money. What a *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Of course, because ultimately when he started all of the current nonsense he had a target team in mind. He wants freedom? Quit and go play in the XFL or CFL..... he is 100% free to do that.
He may be able to catch on for the last few games for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

steeltruckin

Reaction score
The Steelers took a $21 million hit on this clown, that is all you need to know that this cat is super crazy.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
How the league ignores this yet has no problem taking a rookies pay check for making a football play is just total ludicrous

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
? Huh BnG?
Whaychyou talkin' bout Willis?

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
? Huh BnG?
Whaychyou talkin' bout Willis?
The NFL condones this anti-team, selfish behaviour from prima Donna asshats looking for ONLY their own personal interests, clearly detrimental to team and league and integrity of team sports.....while at the same time fining new players a relatively huge amount for what most of us remember as football the way it should be played

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I see.

Gotcha.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Brown, like most Wrs, is extremely narcissistic. Combine that with the post millennial me first attitude, the nfl and college coddling these athletes, and huge money and fame at an early year and it amazes me this stuff doesn’t happen way more often...

In nfl history think of all the total ego driven psychos that blew up teams....

TO, Moss, Keshawn Johnson, Ochostinko, hell even ABs direct predecessor, SanStonio.... there have been some non wrs... but mostly thats where the narcissistic egomaniacs thrive.... i mean Think about this off-season and all the huge name wr drama there has been...

Again maybe with social media we just see it more, but i think that the current culture is a breeding ground for entitled, spoiled brats at the wr position, and brown is just the best at that too...