• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference title games thread

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's time to finish of my bottle of rum.

I'm having a Sam Adams Cold Snap and then calling it a night. Going to see American Sniper with kiddo and kiddo's BF tomorrow morning. Don't want a hangover.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
In Luck's defense, his line hasn't protected him well based upon what I've seen. But when they told him to play like Peyton, he should have known they meant regular season, it ain't do or die, Peyton.

Stoney

Reaction score
So Brady just took a direct hit to the knee throwing the ball in the 4th quarter while leading 45-7.

It would've been the definition of poetic justice had his knee been destroyed on that play.

Alas, too good to be true...

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I really hope New England gets hammered.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
2 classless assfucks standing there smiling on the sidelines. **** you, Brady and Wilfork.

scraps

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So Brady just took a direct hit to the knee throwing the ball in the 4th quarter while leading 45-7.

It would've been the definition of poetic justice had his knee been destroyed on that play.

Alas, too good to be true...

tell me about it. praying to the football Gods right now....all out blitz, bring everyone!

SteelersHarley0120

Reaction score
Two words: Go Seahawks!

Wishing karma would bite billicheat and crybrady in the ***..

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

scraps

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Who? Me? Yeah, I am pretty gross. As for Scrappy, he's harmless.

Oh stop, you're a hottie and you know it. BTW, don't feed the troll. Hopefully it'll go away soon.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Hard to figure out where this falls on my list of "Super Bowls I so don't give a rat's *** about". It's definitely top 5. Maybe top 3.

The only thing that could make it vaguely interesting is if Brady gets knocked on his *** so many times he actually cries.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh stop, you're a hottie and you know it. BTW, don't feed the troll. Hopefully it'll go away soon.

Well I'm not mustached Kate Upton hot, but I still do turn heads....of the blind. ;)

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Hard to figure out where this falls on my list of "Super Bowls I so don't give a rat's *** about". It's definitely top 5. Maybe top 3.

The only thing that could make it vaguely interesting is if Brady gets knocked on his *** so many times he actually cries.

I just want NE to lose....that's why I remotely care.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I care. I don't want the pats to win. The marsha/Darth Hoodie slobber fest would be sickening

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
As soon as I'm finished with Kate, I'm heading to Kansas.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

SteelersHarley0120

Reaction score
I normally wouldn't want to see a team repeat and win a consecutive super bowl, but well I guess Seahawks.. another not so exciting to watch super bowl.. Blunt made us look like a fool for letting him go.. :(

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I care. I don't want the pats to win. The marsha/Darth Hoodie slobber fest would be sickening

I guess. Don't really want the latte sipping bandwagon can't even name a player on the team besides Russell Wilson or Richard Sherman Seahawks fans to have another SB win though.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I will only watch to see Brady lose. I hate that smug prick. He doesn't deserve to be with Bradshaw and Montana. I could care less about the Seattle Starbucks either. They're just the vehicle to put Tommy boy in his third losing superbowl in a row.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
It pained me of how much the 70s Steelers were compared to the Patriots at the end of the game. That is more than enough to stop all that noise. I do not want them to win four titles. Not them! I'd rather Seattle win four in a row than ever seeing those smug ******** hoist another Lombardi.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Im sure Brady and the cheatriots are cheating again... leopArds do not change their spots, and they have a lot of smudges on their rep... Cheating until proven elsewise IMO....