• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought I'd bump this up so people can revisit the career of Rose Bowl MVP Sean Clifford or PSU's transfer portal pickup of 4 year starter WR Devin Carter from NC State. Penn State is going hard after WRs in the portal. They have young talent, but need some vets. Carter is experienced and is big at 6'5 205 which is something the WR corps can use.

Oh yeah, and there's a National Championship game Monday at 7:30 UGA favored by 12.5

UGA really struggled to stop CJ stroud when he scrambled. UGA has a good defense but it's not the brick wall it was last year. Max Duggan will have his opportunities. He'll have to play the game of his life.

It would be pretty amazing if TCU could pull the upset. Let's hope it's a great game at least.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope I can find a stream. I can't believe the game isn't on any of the networks.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Just thought I'd bump this up so people can revisit the career of Rose Bowl MVP Sean Clifford or PSU's transfer portal pickup of 4 year starter WR Devin Carter from NC State. Penn State is going hard after WRs in the portal. They have young talent, but need some vets. Carter is experienced and is big at 6'5 205 which is something the WR corps can use.

Oh yeah, and there's a National Championship game Monday at 7:30 UGA favored by 12.5

UGA really struggled to stop CJ stroud when he scrambled. UGA has a good defense but it's not the brick wall it was last year. Max Duggan will have his opportunities. He'll have to play the game of his life.

It would be pretty amazing if TCU could pull the upset. Let's hope it's a great game at least.
Strange that PSU OL Bryce Effner is walking away from football with another year of eligibility remaining.