• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chiefs to ban fans from wearing Indian attire.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
How to scalp a highly successful thriving professional sports entertainment buisness by the NFL.

Book due out later this fall.

The publishing company that goes by the name of "Have You Lost Your ******* Mind LLC" is sure it will be a best seller.

Last edited:

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
How to scalp a highly successful thriving professional sports entertainment buisness by the NFL.

Book due out later this fall.

The publishing company that goes by the name of "Have You Lost Your ******* Mind LLC" is sure it will be a best seller.

or

"How to Effectively Alienate your Fanbase and Appeal to Those Who Would Never go to a Game"

Or

"The Pussification of America Continues"

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Is it now inappropriate to say "ticket scalping"?

Sports ticket capitalist may be a better term. Ticket scalper is just insensitive and filled with micro aggressions. hmmm capitalist is bad too given our new push into anarchy and communism. They should be sent to re-education camps in Portland, Oregon.

The tickets will then be given away for free and billed to your neighbors.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
everyone should just wear cowboy hats and fake pistols,,, troll them

Why "fake" pistols ?

Just a NOTE: I have many Indian friends and it's amazing how misconceived many people (all races) are towards them.

Salute the nation

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
What is wrong with the Devil names? Does it offend christians, or am I missing that Devils stands for a race of people?

I know the NJ Devils hockey team is named after the mysterious New Jersey Devil, who is essentially their Big Foot story in that region.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to be offended by something, sometime. I guess white privilege means not offendable? What a rip off. Shoot, there goes my white fragility. By "shoot' I don't support guns, because Chicago and all, not that Chicago is bad. I mean, isn't it a native term? If so, that's offensive.

Yes! I AM offended! It feels so woke! WOOOOOO!

Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What is wrong with the Devil names? Does it offend christians, or am I missing that Devils stands for a race of people?

I know the NJ Devils hockey team is named after the mysterious New Jersey Devil, who is essentially their Big Foot story in that region.

You might be onto something Mr. Cope, you're just the man to run with that banner. Go for it dude!

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
They’ve catered far too much already, KC is just one example.

Obviously Washington Football Team

No confederate flags at NASCAR (alienate the culture of 90% of your fan base)

NBA is unwatchable BLM propaganda

LeBron James will ramble on about “justice” for one life — conveniently ignoring 8 year old girl shot & killed

Florida Gators banned a chant/song “Gator Bait” for “racial undertones” (obscure from 1890s)

It’s nonsensical

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have three ******* that cover near all color's.

Can I get something, even just a scholarship / preference bidding government jobs / name changes............

1 is a gray w/darker stripes, 1 is a brown to orange calico, last one is a black calico so mix and match I'm covered. Oh and each one is a trained killer (mouser) and are very good at their jobs. They also protest at times but usually only to benifit themselves.

Salute the nation

Reactions: JMM

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I have several "BIG FOOTs" running around up here in my territory but none called Devil................

Salute the nation

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They’ve catered far too much already, KC is just one example.

Obviously Washington Football Team

No confederate flags at NASCAR (alienate the culture of 90% of your fan base)

NBA is unwatchable BLM propaganda

LeBron James will ramble on about “justice” for one life — conveniently ignoring 8 year old girl shot & killed

Florida Gators banned a chant/song “Gator Bait” for “racial undertones” (obscure from 1890s)

It’s nonsensical

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

It's only going to get worse unless you stand your ground and state how you THINK on the matter. F*k those commie ********. Don't care if it's at work or your favorite message board. Call em out and let the cards fall where they lay. They are miles ahead of screwing our country over so don't feel any remorse for calling them out.

Last edited:

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
“Face painting is still allowed for all fans, but any face paint that is styled in a way that references or appropriates American Indian cultures and traditions will be prohibited.”

I'd like to know how stadium workers (many of whom are most likely being paid minimum wage) are supposed/expected to discern these particular distinctions, and how they plan to enforce this new policy.

Last edited:

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have three ******* that cover near all color's.

Can I get something, even just a scholarship / preference bidding government jobs / name changes............

1 is a gray w/darker stripes, 1 is a brown to orange calico, last one is a black calico so mix and match I'm covered. Oh and each one is a trained killer (mouser) and are very good at their jobs. They also protest at times but usually only to benifit themselves.

Salute the nation

They sound like a diverse lot. Have they been to college and studied Women, Gender and Sexuality? That's a must before they can possibly go out in today's society and enter the journalism field. Just ask one of our highly acclaimed posters. :)

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
“Face painting is still allowed for all fans, but any face paint that is styled in a way that references or appropriates American Indian cultures and traditions will be prohibited.”

I'd like to know how stadium workers (many of whom are most likely being paid minimum wage) are supposed/expected to discern these particular distinctions, and how they plan to enforce this new policy.

EASY, judged on a whym !!

Salute the nation

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Next thing you know, they will be banning adults dressing up in all child-like costumes and then where will sports be.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score

What if the fan is Native American? Are they not allowed to paint their faces?

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
What if the fan is Native American? Are they not allowed to paint their faces?
They will have to be able to judge whether or not an Apache descendant appropriates Cherokee or Sioux war paint. Probably hairstyles too. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk