• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chase

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
in theory he'd be a perfect fit for Arthur Smith's system because he's so big and would be able to block. The problem is he doesn't play physical. He's a slacker and plays soft. He should play like a TE, instead he plays like small WR. If they want to sign him to a minimum, fine, but I wouldn't count on him.
Great and then he can bring back complaining about no music at practice again. That was so sweet.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Don’t lose sight of his ”catch” and “1st down” celebrations…. By far and above the call of duty. WE NEED THAT.!

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
At least it is not a Tomlin sucks or Tomlin will draft the wrong person all by himself thread.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
At least it is not a Tomlin sucks or Tomlin will draft the wrong person all by himself thread.

You’re awesome SIR.!!!

A-N-D

YES, keep on the daily ration of BACON.!!!

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How's that bacon?

You should try the daily ration routine

wimp = 1/4 lbs bacon

medium = 1 lbs Bacon

Growing Boy = 2 lbs Bacon

Man = 3 lbs Bacon

Mann = 5lbs Bacon

BLITZ = 6 lbs Bacon

Ultimate Warriors42 = 7.38 lbs Bacon

NOTE: These are single slice increments, cooked to perfection on my Patented BACON Cooker.

Which one are you ???

Salute the nation

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Khan: "Chase, my man! Sign this contract. Minimum one year, but we'll revisit that next year. Deal?"
Chase: "yeah! brought my own pen, too!"

~ Chase signs contract ~

Khan: < dials phone number >
Lynch: Hello?
Khan: "John! What's going on!? How's the wife and kds?"
Lynch: Omar? I told you not to call me until you have a legit offer.
Khan: "Oh, of course. And I have one that will work perfectly!"
Lynch: Yeah? go on....
Khan: "We'll send you draft equity, plus a veteran player ... a PROVEN veteran player, on a minimum contract ... for Brandon!"
Lynch: Who's the veteran and what is the pick?
Khan: "John, I'm not going to insult you by suggesting some asinine off the wall horse **** like I did with Chicago. This is legit. Win-Win for both of us. You'd get a nice complementary talented pool piece that is still moldable - clay, if you will - who can chase down long, deep throws, as well as a sliding scale equitable pick ranging from a 2nd to a 7th, depending on how well this veteran does for you. Which can be selected no later than 2045 and as early as how was your golf came this weekend?"
Lynch: "Ah! it was good and bad. I shanked a few into the trees, but with my foot wedge, I was able to kick back to the fairway without... wait, this veteran player sounds good. Tall? Fast? Who is he?"
Khan: Yeah, my foot wedge works really good, too. Yeah, man this dude is built like Tarzan. Speed like a Maserati. Belongs on a catwalk, really.
Lynch: "Well, we would like a taller receiver to pair with Deebo and draft equity would be nice to continue to solidify this team. I probably should research this more, but what the hell. Yeah, let's do it"

~ Khan calls the NFL office ~

NFL: Y-hello? Rog here
Khan: "Hey, you ginger ****. Omar. Khan. The Khanmaster. Calling to register a trade."
NFL/Rog: A'ight. Who?
Khan: "We just sent Chase Claypool and a 2045 7th round pick to the 49ers for Brandon Aiyuk."
NFL/Rog: the **** what?
Khan: "yeah, thanks. See your freckled *** in New Orleans. Shine that trophy up really good, you soulless *******."

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Khan: "Chase, my man! Sign this contract. Minimum one year, but we'll revisit that next year. Deal?"

~ Chase signs contract ~

Khan: "We'll send you draft equity, plus a veteran player ... a PROVEN veteran player, on a minimum contract ... for Brandon!"
Khan: "John, I'm not going to insult you by suggesting some asinine off the wall horse **** like I did with Chicago. This is legit. Win-Win for both of us. You'd get a nice complementary talented pool piece that is still moldable - clay, if you will - who can chase down long, deep throws, as well as a sliding scale equitable pick ranging from a 2nd to a 7th, depending on how well this veteran does for you. Which can be selected no later than 2045 and as early as how was your golf came this weekend?"
Lynch: "Ah! it was good and bad. I shanked a few into the trees, but with my foot wedge, I was able to kick back to the fairway without... wait, this veteran player sounds good. Tall? Fast? Who is he?"
Khan: Yeah, my foot wedge works really good, too. Yeah, man this dude is built like Tarzan. Speed like a Maserati. Belongs on a catwalk, really.
Lynch: "Well, we would like a taller receiver to pair with Deebo and draft equity would be nice to continue to solidify this team. I probably should research this more, but what the hell. Yeah, let's do it"

Khan: "Hey, you ginger ****. Omar. Khan. The Khanmaster. Calling to register a trade."
Khan: "We just sent Chase Claypool and a 2045 7th round pick to the 49ers for Brandon Aiyuk."
Khan: "yeah, thanks. See your freckled *** in New Orleans. Shine that trophy up really good, you soulless *******."
That is a lot of typing

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

~ Chase signs contract ~

****-iN A

Salute the nation