• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chargers Head Coach....cost his team that game!

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Chargers should fire their HC and hire our Coach. No, not Tomlin, "Coach".
Wow….Buckeye is clairvoyant! LAC fire their coach………will they hire Coach now!

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow….Buckeye is clairvoyant! LAC fire their coach………will they hire Coach now!
Where did you see that? Haven't seen that reported anywhere.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
I did not think their could be two games I watched that my energy level was so high and my anxiety at its peak. I could care less what coach did what but inside Iam glad Raiders won

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Raider FG with 0:02 left in OT.
1st time I've rooted for the Raiders - possibly ever.

Can you get any closer?

I do have to admit - with the stupid calls of the Charger HC - this is starting to feel like the WWE in terms of manipulating outcomes.
They called the ending in the ring. Somebody says "well what about the Chargers completing all those 4th downs?" These are highly trained and skilled sports entertainers who know how to hit their "high spots" in the match leading up to the swerve ending.

If the game had ended in a tie as it was perilously close to doing just ask Collinsworth, Steeler Nation would be outraged that the NFL is rigged and out to screw the Steelers.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Game never should have been close. Raiders find new ways to stub their dick. They must have had six opportunities to end that game. I'm grateful for the field goal dontbget me wrong. But c'mon.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They called the ending in the ring. Somebody says "well what about the Chargers completing all those 4th downs?" These are highly trained and skilled sports entertainers who know how to hit their "high spots" in the match leading up to the swerve ending.

If the game had ended in a tie as it was perilously close to doing just ask Collinsworth, Steeler Nation would be outraged that the NFL is rigged and out to screw the Steelers.
If it ended in a legit tie I'd say "Okay, that's the breaks". If it ended in an intentional tie then I'd be pissed. Also I gotta think the league and Rog would be pissed too as it would add more fuel to the fire that the league is rigged and hurt gambling. If the Raiduhs don't have a shot, then fine, but their guy breaks a long run and gets them in FG range then you have to go for it.

Again, if the situation was reversed and us and the Rats could both get into the playoffs with a tie but if we win we take them out AND face a weaker team in the first round, then hell yeah, you go for the win.