• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Challenge for Steeler Nation. Help me support the veterans of the Pittsburgh area.

FargoSteelers7

Reaction score
Hello Steeler Nation!

PLEASE help me do a big thing for the veterans of the Pittsburgh area! Please share this far and wide. I would love for a grassroots effort of Steeler Nation to make this happen.

I’m a lifelong proud member of Steeler Nation from Fargo, North Dakota. I’m challenging all of Steeler nation to help me support my mission to support and honor the veterans of the Pittsburgh area.

Pittsburgh has given us so much fun and enjoyment over the decades. I want to give back in a big way. There would be no fun had, if not for the veterans.

I want to donate $10,000 to the Pittsburgh Honor Flight. To send the elderly veterans to Washington, D.C. to see the memorials made in their honor while they are still with us. I want to prove to the world how awesome Steeler Nation truly is!

It’s all detailed on my website with links from my local news and paper detailing what I worked on here. In regard to my local chapter of our Honor Flight.

If not for copyrights and going to jail, I would handcraft something Steelers related. :) But my item is a beautiful handcrafted one of a kind country music related item. I’m a proud CMA- Country Music Association voting member.

Please check out my entire website. Please participate. Please share far and wide. As noted, you can see what I did in my hometown with the links. Now I want to give back to Pittsburgh. But I need all of Steeler Nation to help me do so. And I can’t get any help with the media types in Pittsburgh.

These make great Christmas gifts. And even more, a great Christmas gift to the most worthy veterans with the newly formed Honor Flight in Pittsburgh.

Check it all out at www.countrygold.org/Challenge

Ask me anything you may need to know.

Let’s make this happen Steeler Nation! Tradition, loyaly and total class. That is Steeler Nation!

Thanks a million!

Scott

Last edited:

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Done deal......

pittbull

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Fargo,

Great endeavor. I want to help...but to be honest, I'm not a country music fan and neither is anyone I would buy a Christmas gift for. If you included a "Donate" choice on your web site, I'd be glad to help.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Though your cause may be noble, I have to question your first post ever on this site asking for money.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Though your cause may be noble, I have to question your first post ever on this site asking for money.

maybe he will stick around... welcome to the site Fargo

FargoSteelers7

Reaction score
I'm not merely asking for money. I'm offering a beautiful handcrafted product. Of which I want to do a lot of good through. Via my charity in name Racing For The Greater Common Good. It's extremely difficult trying to get the word out. I came across this site through my research trying to get the word out. Everything I'm trying to do can be verified by my local news clips and our local paper, etc. on my website.

Steeler Nation is vast. I just don't know how to get to them. And as noted above, there will always be detractors or skeptics. I could so easily make a large donation to the Pittsburgh Honor Flight. My product offering is my means to do it. But I need A LOT of help getting everyone on board to make it happen.

But no local media will help out. Most Facebook inbox messages to various endless Steeler Nation sites go unseen and/or are blocked by Facebook. On and on....

I would so love to give back to Pittsburgh and their veterans. But it's been a rough road to travel this week trying to get the word out. From the endless closed doors, it doesn't look good.

Steelers are 2-0! Looks great for our season this year!

Last edited:

FargoSteelers7

Reaction score
He messaged me on FB. I told him to post it here.

Thanks a lot Justin! My dream would be to go to Pittsburgh and present a huge check to the Pittsburgh Honor Flight. But it's impossible to get the word out. And to get people to understand what I'm trying to do. Even though it's all detailed on my website. Country music is just as huge as Steeler Nation. Millions of fans out there for both. I just don't know how to get to them. Facebook blocks most if not all of the inbox messages. And if I post in a thread that's already there, it just gets scrolled on by. I would love to go to Heinz Field for my first time. I was at Three Rivers Stadium once back in 1989. Thanks for anyone who can help me get word out. Or know of any ways I can.

Scott

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Justin! My dream would be to go to Pittsburgh and present a huge check to the Pittsburgh Honor Flight. But it's impossible to get the word out. And to get people to understand what I'm trying to do. Even though it's all detailed on my website. Country music is just as huge as Steeler Nation. Millions of fans out there for both. I just don't know how to get to them. Facebook blocks most if not all of the inbox messages. And if I post in a thread that's already there, it just gets scrolled on by. I would love to go to Heinz Field for my first time. I was at Three Rivers Stadium once back in 1989. Thanks for anyone who can help me get word out. Or know of any ways I can.

Scott

Yeah man, it's just hard to get the word out. That's for sure. Hopefully some folks on here will help you out and donate.