• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can we please stop with the chicks running the pregame show?

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
For someone who claims to have coached you sure can't figure out football basics. Loser? I am not the one who had a month off due to being an idiot. Nobody values your opinion you window licker. What you think about anyone means little to nothing but by all means continue shining the window it looks really nice.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
Funny I never played American football (I did play a lot of "rest of the world kind of" football) given that it isnt played where I grew up, guess I don't get to have a decent opinion on the sport.

At least I'm not a douchebag.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a friend that got into an argument with one of his best friends over women commentating in sports. He apparently isn't a fan and got so angry that he walked off of a golf course during an outing. His group was probably at the farthest point from the clubhouse when he reached the breaking point, so his walk off was quite the spectacle. Against the advice of his psychiatrist, we still laugh at him regarding that incident.

I wouldn't go ballistic over it, but I do find women calling a game annoying. Maybe it's the tone of their voice, don't know.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

MileHighSteeler

Reaction score
Women, is it ok for a bunch of men in Washington to decide whether you can have an abortion or not?
No! They've never carried a baby!
Well...you've never carried a football. Stop. Get out of football coverage.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Steeler Nation mobile app

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
They are no worse than the ex football players who push their agendas and are dumb as a box of rocks. For me it is just know the topic you are talking about inside and out. If they can do that I could care less if they are male or female.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Looking at rodney harrison