• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can we just go ahead and abandon California?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we should keep the land, but get rid of the people. That would be a huge improvement.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I say, let it play out for all the rest of the country to see. Sooner or later people will see the damaging lunacy of the left. Hopefully, before it's to late to repair. But, I'm afraid it's beyond that point.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Not until the people in power, that are currently personally profiting from their policies, begin to suffer from said policies, will things change.

It just hasn't reached their zip code yet.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Californians already abandoning ship?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It is it's own country. So are a bunch of the states to the north. They're so ****** up I can't even fathom how you fix them.

I'm just glad I live in Florida. We're still a free country here.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So are a bunch of the states to the north. They're so ****** up I can't even fathom how you fix them.
Montana says "Fight me Bruh!"

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Montana says "Fight me Bruh!"
That’s New Mexico lol.
We have mountains, mild weather and hot air balloons but we also have homeless, homicide, vatos, eses and cholos galore and meth

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You had me at hot air balloons!

Although it's hard to beat Montana for seasons, geographical variety and a generally sane and reasonable population.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Virtue signaling leftist tools in California get exposed:

madinsomniac

Reaction score
If the us abandoned California, it would quickly be annexed by either china or russia and we would lose a giant defensive advantage of having only a north and south border

This idea is politically selfish bunk that only short sighted people back…

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
If the us abandoned California, it would quickly be annexed by either china or russia and we would lose a giant defensive advantage of having only a north and south border

California despite it’s political flaws does bring a lot of money.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

And I am not a fan of any state leaving the union. Just because someone differs than me politically so what. They can go back to wherever they came if they don’t like the freedoms.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Look, the west coast is going to experience some serious natural disasters soon… particularly California… everyone knows about the double fault line that could eventually break a small but extremely populated part of California off of the mainland… however thats not the more serious and immediate issues they have

First and foremost on the long list of what’s about to go wrong is that the pacific coast has a long geological history of major underwater seismic disturbances every 250 years… its almost like clockwork… it always causes coty killer sized tsunamis and there is well known geological records of these tsunamis wiping out miles inland up and down that coast.. its why certain areas weren’t used by the natives…

Anyhow that event is like 50 years overdue and they believe it could happen at any moment…

The evaluation was that if it happens tens of millions may die.. and we literally have done nothing to prepare for it

I mean they will try to blame it on global warming or something, but if it happens and all of the research they ignored comes out its going to shift things dramatically there.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
And I am not a fan of any state leaving the union. Just because someone differs than me politically so what. They can go back to wherever they came if they don’t like the freedoms.

So if that state pretty much ignores the constitution and is more in line with a communist country. That's a political difference just to shrug your shoulders on.

No wonder people are fleeing that state. I personally no longer care what they do, just don't push your bs on the rest of the country, then I have a problem. Some political ideas or ideology are just evil and have been proven that around the world. They're destructive to our American way of life and do nothing but set those in power above all.

Unfortunately the people of California will have to suffer deeply before they change course away from the crap they imposed on themselves by electing horrible self serving people.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Look, the west coast is going to experience some serious natural disasters soon… particularly California… everyone knows about the double fault line that could eventually break a small but extremely populated part of California off of the mainland… however thats not the more serious and immediate issues they have

First and foremost on the long list of what’s about to go wrong is that the pacific coast has a long geological history of major underwater seismic disturbances every 250 years… its almost like clockwork… it always causes coty killer sized tsunamis and there is well known geological records of these tsunamis wiping out miles inland up and down that coast.. its why certain areas weren’t used by the natives…

Anyhow that event is like 50 years overdue and they believe it could happen at any moment…

The evaluation was that if it happens tens of millions may die.. and we literally have done nothing to prepare for it

I mean they will try to blame it on global warming or something, but if it happens and all of the research they ignored comes out its going to shift things dramatically there.
There’s a lot that will change. Look at Tonga now. California is facing tsunami threats. Climate issues and food production that will impact globally is threatening

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
So if that state pretty much ignores the constitution and is more in line with a communist country. That's a political difference just to shrug your shoulders on.

No wonder people are fleeing that state. I personally no longer care what they do, just don't push your bs on the rest of the country, then I have a problem. Some political ideas or ideology are just evil and have been proven that around the world. They're destructive to our American way of life and do nothing but set those in power above all.

Unfortunately the people of California will have to suffer deeply before they change course away from the crap they imposed on themselves by electing horrible self serving people.
If you don’t care what they do then why worry if they follow the constitution or not?

Yeah they are evil, but a lot of their stuff is just propaganda. Nothing more. People are already sick of politicians. They don’t have solid ground and are losing their political stronghold.

Stuff won’t be fixed overnight. But it’s not too late

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

Politics aside. California impacts the country a lot. We can joke about losing them cause we don’t like their soy boy politics but realistically, we would have to plan accordingly if they were to drop off

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
If you don’t care what they do then why worry if they follow the constitution or not?

Yeah they are evil, but a lot of their stuff is just propaganda. Nothing more. People are already sick of politicians. They don’t have solid ground and are losing their political stronghold.

Stuff won’t be fixed overnight. But it’s not too late

Then why worry if we kick them out of the union or if they leave.

They have way more going on in than crumbling society than propaganda.