• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Camp and Steelers news 7-22-21

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
History over the last 6 or 7 years. Players doing their own thing. Sure we get the sound bite from a few players now and then. a few here will hang your cap on them. Then something else will come. Tomlin plays it off. You must haven't been following the team the last half-decade Jack.
This is utter BS and assumptions. NONE OF US KNOW what takes place behind the doors.

Still think your right???

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
This is utter BS and assumptions. NONE OF US KNOW what takes place behind the doors.

Still think your right???
Nobody knows. So you don't either. I could be right or wrong. So could you Jack. We simply don't know as you stated. So your words are as much utter BS and assumptions as mine our. Congrats 👏

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
iu

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup Juju was just running amok, causing massive issues in the locker room... Actually no one cared about his tik-tok dances when we were winning, the media didn't even make a big deal about it. And then bam, they needed a story and it was such a MASSIVE DISRESPECTFUL act by an AB DIVA wannabe. Funny thing is tho, Juju came into the league as a social media presence. He grew his own brand, he told the media he wasn't going to stop being himself. Everyone took that and ran with it. When the media made it bigger than it was, and it actually became a distraction, Tomlin said stop dancing, Juju said ok coach. But you're right, this team has just been a giant clusterfuck of selfish ******** 🙄

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't like to start new threads over this kinda stuff, so I'll just vent my displeasure and get my racist *** outta here.

Interesting....How many players of any race will be taking a knee now ???

steelreeling

Reaction score

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
I generally think Albert Breer is good, but if this is all he was able to come up after a visit to Steelers training camp. Absolutely nothing new or interesting. Makes you appreciate local reports and "fan reports' from those in attendance.
I think reporters are limited to what they can report during closed practices. This is a league mandate. I'm guessing his reporting will pick up starting today, when practices become open to the public.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup Juju was just running amok, causing massive issues in the locker room... Actually no one cared about his tik-tok dances when we were winning, the media didn't even make a big deal about it. And then bam, they needed a story and it was such a MASSIVE DISRESPECTFUL act by an AB DIVA wannabe. Funny thing is tho, Juju came into the league as a social media presence. He grew his own brand, he told the media he wasn't going to stop being himself. Everyone took that and ran with it. When the media made it bigger than it was, and it actually became a distraction, Tomlin said stop dancing, Juju said ok coach. But you're right, this team has just been a giant clusterfuck of selfish ******** 🙄
Yep. No one even knew about out of the gate. Until his tiktok following increased and the media picked up on it. Then you had the opposing team members waiting for him at midfield 🙄. No issue there of course. Then you had our HC "asking him to stop". He didn't. You are right. Nothing to see here......just a guy trying to make his dime on another's time.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Still hating the off season.
What fanatic likes it?' I will say I enjoy the draft and watching Latrobe practices mixed with autographs and the general atmosphere. But yeah there is some in-between areas that just suck.

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
What fanatic likes it?' I will say I enjoy the draft and watching Latrobe practices mixed with autographs and the general atmosphere. But yeah there is some in-between areas that just suck.
I was refeing to the bickering on the board. I am also intresed in the pre-season. It gives us an idea of what the future of our team might be.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I was refeing to the bickering on the board. I am also intresed in the pre-season. It gives us an idea of what the future of our team might be.
I agree with you to a point, but do you honestly think there isn't bickering after the season starts?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Suck it up buttercup....................................... LoL

You may not remeber but we had a guy here named Pops and he was a second or third secret account holder. He argued that the Steelers colors were black & yellow. It was proven over and over but yet it took 10+ pages of bickering to get that fuckwad to........... not conceed.

Point being some just love to bicker and thus you get what you get. Sure there are better time frames than others throughout the season but the bickering seems to follow regardless.

EXCEPT all of my post(s), read them and learn not just about the STEELERS but also about life........................ I did eat Cherios for breakfast and currently have 5lbs. BACON cooking for all 32 year olds. Just look for the BACON cooker with the BEACON shining.

Salute the nation

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. No one even knew about out of the gate. Until his tiktok following increased and the media picked up on it. Then you had the opposing team members waiting for him at midfield 🙄. No issue there of course. Then you had our HC "asking him to stop". He didn't. You are right. Nothing to see here......just a guy trying to make his dime on another's time.
You are greatly mistaken about the events. First he did it WAY before anyone else was on the field. It was HOURS before the game. No one was waiting for him at the 50. You make it seem like he was going during team warmups. Most of it time it was just Juju and Chase.

And he DID stop once Tomlin talked to him. Again something your wrong about. Tomlin even said he'd address it if it became an issue. After the Bengals game he talked to him, Juju stopped.

You're just making **** up at this point.

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
Suck it up buttercup....................................... LoL

You may not remeber but we had a guy here named Pops and he was a second or third secret account holder. He argued that the Steelers colors were black & yellow. It was proven over and over but yet it took 10+ pages of bickering to get that fuckwad to........... not conceed.

Point being some just love to bicker and thus you get what you get. Sure there are better time frames than others throughout the season but the bickering seems to follow regardless.

EXCEPT all of my post(s), read them and learn not just about the STEELERS but also about life........................ I did eat Cherios for breakfast and currently have 5lbs. BACON cooking for all 32 year olds. Just look for the BACON cooker with the BEACON shining.

Salute the nation
I think I remember that guy. I think he was a jag fan.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I remember that guy. I think he was a jag fan.

NOPE, as pure a cheatriot fan as they come. He'd disguised as being a STEELERS fan but always baited things. I think he lived in Jacksonville.

Salute the nation

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
You are greatly mistaken about the events. First he did it WAY before anyone else was on the field. It was HOURS before the game. No one was waiting for him at the 50. You make it seem like he was going during team warmups. Most of it time it was just Juju and Chase.

And he DID stop once Tomlin talked to him. Again something your wrong about. Tomlin even said he'd address it if it became an issue. After the Bengals game he talked to him, Juju stopped.

Seems I remember players were waiting for him. I very well maybe wrong. Doesn't change the fact the HC told/asked him to stop. He didn't. Remember AB? He did **** and it was let go. He did more **** ....it was left go...etc....A culture was created. One would think our HC might have learned from prior experiences ....or maybe not. I have no worries though. I am sure Heyward(even though he is on the defensive side of the ball) will keep JuJu in check. Just like he stated he would keep Bush in check.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems I remember players were waiting for him. I very well maybe wrong. Doesn't change the fact the HC told/asked him to stop. He didn't. Remember AB? He did **** and it was let go. He did more **** ....it was left go...etc....A culture was created. One would think our HC might have learned from prior experiences ....or maybe not. I have no worries though. I am sure Heyward(even though he is on the defensive side of the ball) will keep JuJu in check. Just like he stated he would keep Bush in check.
Where are you getting that Tomlin told him to stop and he didn't? Because I remember Tomlin saying he would talk to Juju, and the next Juju telling the media he wouldn't dance anymore.

Just one article I found showing that you're flat out wrong again. There's one on the trib site, sporting news, well pretty much every site that covers the NFL or sports. ONE day after Tomlin told reporters he would have a conversation Juju, ONE DAY.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I think the Jack Lambert era players would have STEAMED ROOLED him both in the locker room and on the practice field. That was a whole different ERA and in todays game it wasn't a "big deal until the media got ahold of it". SERIOUSLY, did anyone think for a moment it wouldn't get out sooner than later........ Once it was out HOME team players started watching and were there as early as JuJu. JuJu knew his intentions and rode it until he got the **** smacked in a game. That was when he quit or close to it.

Coach Tomlin may have spoke to him, Cam may have spoke to him but CINCINATTI definately spoke to him.

Salute the nation

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Well...looks like you are 2 for 2. I concede. I stand corrected on the JuJu front. Thanks for the smack down. 😀

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score