• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CA is reaching higher

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well at least we will know who started the next plague. It will probably be some new strain never seen before as well.

Just when I think that state could not possibly outdo itself with asinine things that are a major negative to the population, they go and raise the bar.

When that place has its next massive earthquake, all hell will break loose.

I am so very thankful I live clear across the country in a state that is the polar opposite of those window licking **** tards.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
At this point, an earthquake that snaps off that pathetic state from the rest of the continental United States would be a blessing. No injuries, mind you, just removing the state from the US so we can declare it an independent nation and remove its Senators, congressmen, and electoral votes from our process.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I guess this can go here. There's about 8 threads it could go in..haha.

I love the music.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'm sure that is what Democrat Hank Johnson fears.
But as the Admiral indicated in the video below, most would not anticipate that.

I couldn't possible let that go without asking him if he's really that ******* stupid.

Stewey

Reaction score
I couldn't possible let that go without asking him if he's really that ******* stupid.

Me either...especially if I was that Admiral, but that would have maybe gotten him in trouble.
I would have at least stared at Johnson for 15 seconds in disbelief and then walked out.