• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bradshaw a Saints fan; Doesn't care if Steelers lose

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Y'know... I find Terry entertaining. I also don't get offended by what he has to say about the Steelers and his time in Pittsburgh.

It doesn't make my day any better or worse by what he has to say. Who really cares?
It doesn't bother me what the 2nd best QB in franchise history thinks really, just strange the guy finds a need to piss on the Steelers any chance he gets, even though they've invited him back plenty of times for events and such, the only one I can remember him attending was halftime at the 2002 game vs the Colts and he and his daughters got a thunderous ovation.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
At least Bradshaw is a fan of the REAL black and gold team!!!!

-Pop

**** you you *** shining brady licking................................................................. OH, ****, I see what you did there.......................

Salute the nation

Steelaztec

Reaction score
As a non american fan of the steelers since the late 70's and without internet this is surprising to me. Sorry to ask what everybody here must know but was it because he was booed in his early carrer? I guess i read somewhere that. I knew he was a somewhat salty against the city but not about the organization.

Steelmann

Reaction score
It has seemed clear that Bradshaw has tried to distance himself from the Steelers for years/decades. The cause doesn't matter.
So he got caught out in some comments about the team (Tomlin), and because he so rarely speaks of the team, it got lots of attention. Whether he was right or wrong, he knows he should say less, and it seems clear that he wants to stay away from the topic. Who really cares? Why? Polamalu has just disappeared, as is his right as an individual.
Ÿ
Thanks for the 4 SBs Mr. Bradshaw.

Please keep getting on with your life's work.

Sorry I can't stand listening to your "words" on the tee-vee.

Agree with you totally. His business. He wanted to go more Hollywood style,has always had a big mouth,flashy. Can't stand watching him on the pregame......put the coach Bill show on ,much better.
That being said,thanks for all the great memories,he was a warrior on the field.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Going bald really ****** with his head.
Bradshaw sitting on the bench for two years behind Louisiana Tech starting QB Phil (Duck Dynasty) Robertson likely wired ole TB's brains sideways :fear:!

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
It's pretty universal that players recognize that the Steelers are a special organization, whether it is a draft pick who spends their whole career here, a guy who signs elsewhere and acknowledges Pittsburgh as the best place they played, or a free agent who loves the team. If Bradshaw doesn't feel that way then so be it, but he is the one who missed out.

Big Ben Rules

Reaction score
This is nothing new,having watched Fox pregame every week. he has continually said that he loves the Saints and it's his team. He also has said many, many,many times that he wishes that he could of played for the Saints. he also has said that he wishes that he could have played for the Cowboys. I think I hear that, a few times during a season every year. Terry doesn't care about Pittsburgh, the only person that he truly loved was, Art (The Chief) Rooney.
My feeling on it is simple. It's his loss, he's the one missing out.

diver

Reaction score
This is nothing new,having watched Fox pregame every week. he has continually said that he loves the Saints and it's his team. He also has said many, many,many times that he wishes that he could of played for the Saints. he also has said that he wishes that he could have played for the Cowboys. I think I hear that, a few times during a season every year. Terry doesn't care about Pittsburgh, the only person that he truly loved was, Art (The Chief) Rooney.
My feeling on it is simple. It's his loss, he's the one missing out.

If that is really true, you get your *** to his funeral.

I loved Bradshaw when I was a kid. Felt I could relate. I was a high strung kid who would, when I played sports, **** up on occasion due to being that way. Seemed like Bradshaw had some of the same thing in him when he would just cut one loose and get picked. I just think he is getting to be a curmudgeon, a grouchy old fart. Probably just best to ignore what he says.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Much love Terry for what you brought to the Steelers

now go **** yourself

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

But he(Chuck) also made him a champion who went on to make millions talking football on tv. Oh boo hoo. Now at this point in life does he really want to be remembered as that guy who turned on everyone? He was the man when I was a kid. Now he's being a jackass over **** long gone.

Stewey

Reaction score
A must watch...

All your questions answered right here.

"I was a kid that needed a pat on the back, not an *** chewing".
"I wished he would have hugged me, one time"

Bradshaw has issues.

Last edited:

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
A must watch...

All your questions answered right here.

"I was a kid that needed a pat on the back, not an *** chewing".
"I wished he would have hugged me, one time"

Bradshaw has issues.

Maybe Noll was hard on Bradshaw because he couldn't get his name right. He kept calling him Nolls after he met the man as a rookie...