• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bradshaw a Saints fan; Doesn't care if Steelers lose

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a paragraph taken from the following story.

http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/tv-r...mlin-cheerleader-comment/stories/201701120157

After the press conference Mr. Bradshaw said he doesn’t have an emotional, fan attachment to any team except the New Orleans Saints because he’s from Louisiana.

“I deliberately stay away from Pittsburgh other than the Mike Tomlin comment,” he said. “I’m never gonna say anything bad about Pittsburgh, that’s not being fair as an analyst, I know that. They’re off-limits other than my little problem. And I made it clear the Saints are my team, there's my love interest, and everybody else is fair game if they screw up. … I pull more for people [than teams]. If Pittsburgh loses, I still sleep good.”

Steelerz99

Forefather
Reaction score
He really has some serious angst towards the Steelers. Chuck really ****** him up. Sheesh

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I said it before the Tomlin comments ... I said it after the Tomlin comments ... and I'll say it again ... Thanks for the HELPING us win the first four, but, seriously .. ****. TERRY. BRADSHAW!!!

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
554b44cc041319e03929f4ebc192b3a4.jpg

Only thing I can think is up with him.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Going bald really ****** with his head.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
He has seriously lost his ******* mind. But hey well **** you too if that's how you really feel.I hope Ben breaks every record you ever had. Good grief get some medication .

.....oh and **** the saints!

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
old man still just can't help himself. he needs some emotional maturity, and fast.

Reactions: MTC

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
My opinion is that Terry was a great QB for this franchise and should always be remembered for that. however, some ex players like Bettis and Mean Joe transcend the teams they were on and are all time favorites. For whatever reason Terry holds some kind of grudge against the city and organization. i think we should all move on. CTI Choose to ignore.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Im down in bradshaw country right now... heard a story bout him yesterday... guy goes to the airport to pick someone up... sits next to an older dude and they start talking, really hits it off... old dude introduces himself and his last name is Bradshaw... its Terry's dad though he never mentions that... the flight comes in and dude gets his daughter and Here comes Terry over to his dad... his dad trys to introduce him to the guy and his daughter but Terry acts like a total *** and blows past him telling his dad to come on... heard this from multiple people in the plant im at... every time i say im from Oittsburgh its told to me...

mdk2

Reaction score
http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...y-bradshaw-pittsburgh-loses-still-sleep-good/

There is a little more to the interview. He backs off the "cheerleader" comment a little bit. I read an article a while back how he never talks to any of his former team mates, he says he never really had friends on the teams, and of course says he did not like coach Noll.
IMO, he always wanted Noll to "baby" him. He wanted a lot of pats on the back and never criticism and that was not Noll.
I think he feels like the city of Pittsburgh owes him.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...y-bradshaw-pittsburgh-loses-still-sleep-good/

There is a little more to the interview. He backs off the "cheerleader" comment a little bit. I read an article a while back how he never talks to any of his former team mates, he says he never really had friends on the teams, and of course says he did not like coach Noll.
IMO, he always wanted Noll to "baby" him. He wanted a lot of pats on the back and never criticism and that was not Noll.
I think he feels like the city of Pittsburgh owes him.

I posted the link to the entire article.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
I certainly don't lose a wink of sleep about anything TB says or does. Could care less what he has to say about Pittsburgh , the Steelers or anything involving them. He was an employee of this team, its obvious to me thats how he views his time with them , and thats fine with me if I never had to hear another peep from TB about anything ( I certainly don't watch him on fox) it would be fine by me.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Sounds to me like he wanted his *** kissed all the time and to be coddled.

Stewey

Reaction score

Could very well be. Noll once said that the QB position was just another position. The QB had a job to do just like everyone else. He never elevated the QB position as being "special".

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Well then, **** a bunch of Bradshaw. Never thought I'd say that but he's going all John McCain goofy.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
It has seemed clear that Bradshaw has tried to distance himself from the Steelers for years/decades. The cause doesn't matter.
So he got caught out in some comments about the team (Tomlin), and because he so rarely speaks of the team, it got lots of attention. Whether he was right or wrong, he knows he should say less, and it seems clear that he wants to stay away from the topic. Who really cares? Why? Polamalu has just disappeared, as is his right as an individual.

Thanks for the 4 SBs Mr. Bradshaw.

Please keep getting on with your life's work.

Sorry I can't stand listening to your "words" on the tee-vee.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
As I recall, Bradshaw was told by Doctors not to throw after surgery until he got DR approval. He threw anyway to Greg Garrity since they were neighbors.
The throwing ended his arm and career before he got a big payday from Steelers. Noll was furious. Big sour note to end his career, but Bradshaw was the
one at fault.

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Y'know... I find Terry entertaining. I also don't get offended by what he has to say about the Steelers and his time in Pittsburgh.

It doesn't make my day any better or worse by what he has to say. Who really cares?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Y'know... I find Terry entertaining. I also don't get offended by what he has to say about the Steelers and his time in Pittsburgh.

It doesn't make my day any better or worse by what he has to say. Who really cares?

True. As fan, you'd like to think that a guy who won 4 championships and played his career with said team, would at least be more supportive. Kinda weird to think how some players can turn out in time