• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bills-Girls

alancac98

Reaction score
So it isn't the QB? Rudolph would be doing just as well as Josh Allen if he played for the Bills? At the start of the year everyone loved Moncrief.

BTW quick name the top WR for Buffalo... I'll wait.. Ok times up. It's John Brown.. who? Yes, John Brown. The WR that use to be with AZ then with Baltimore then with Buffalo. Their 2nd Wr is Cole Beasley. A 30 year old WRs who's started a grand total of 30 games in 8 years for 2 teams.

Sorry Vader, but no, I don't think it is the QB. I think the OL has severely regressed after Munch left and Fitchner can't call his way out of a wet paper bag. Put those two things together, and even Ben would be struggling (as he did in his limited playing time). As for Brown and Beasley? Well, you can see what a decent OC can do as they are getting the job done, much more so than our guys are! Buffaloes OL is also doing a much better job run and pass protected Allen than our guys are, and we have 3 ******* pro-bowlers on our line! So there's that, but only my opinion.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry Vader, but no, I don't think it is the QB. I think the OL has severely regressed after Munch left and Fitchner can't call his way out of a wet paper bag. Put those two things together, and even Ben would be struggling (as he did in his limited playing time). As for Brown and Beasley? Well, you can see what a decent OC can do as they are getting the job done, much more so than our guys are! Buffaloes OL is also doing a much better job run and pass protected Allen than our guys are, and we have 3 ******* pro-bowlers on our line! So there's that, but only my opinion.

The garbage play calling doesn't help either.

Vader

Reaction score

So you think Rudolph is 9-3 with Buffalo this year? I don't. Yes, the coaching isn't great here and the OL hasn't played great. But Rudolph hasn't made the throws either.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
What u see with Buffalo is kind of a trend teams are building around offensive lines and complicated run games with a school yard, just move the chains, passing game. Seattle, Baltimore, Buffalo, San Fran, saints, even cheatoits to a point. We would have been better off having Promoted Munch to offensive coordinator and firing dip **** who wants to throw the ball 50 times a game at the sidelines. I think the move to Duck at qb is following that trend and if *** nuts let’s him qb and calls more smash mouth runs, with the defense playing the way it is, could help us make a run to the playoffs. I expect us to beat the browns and ravens with Duck moving the chains, matriculating the ball down the field. Teams are finding it cheaper and more effective to run the ball and let a qbs like Wilson move the chains rather than spending the money on head cases like Antonio Brown and Big Ben that cost tens of millions of dollars, eating up all the salary cap, that don’t deliver. Look at Buffalo compared to a team like chargers with an old expensive slow qb like rivers. I expect the Duck to take over and not give up the job allowing us to do a core dump with bens salary, allowing us to keep guys like Hargreave and Dupree. A lot of it depends on our horrible offensive coordinator, can he embrace the future and let the Duck move the chains or is he going to call more Bubble screens and stupid fuking throws to the sidelines... well see. Goooo steeeelllerrrssss!!!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Coaching has been and will continue to be our number one problem. Until the "frat" maternity is let go we will continue to struggle. Now if we could land 10 first rounders on "O" then we might have a chance they play over the coaching.

Because we've dropped so low in expectation some here think 6-5 is COTY material but the rest of the NFL knows better. We could be 8/3 or 9/2 if our coaching was just a little bit better, injuries or not.

Other teams are facing adversity and I want our team / coaching staff / ownership to succeed but to place blame else where than truly where is lies, is short sighted.

Super bowl bound.

Salute the nation