• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ben Roethlisberger has one request for Steeler Nation

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.chatsports.com/pittsburg...steelers-fans-ahead-of-dolphins-game-13132599

Shut the **** up when he as the ball. It's getting ridiculous. On Sunday at the Cleveland game, one of the loudest moments was when we were on offense. How do people not know this?

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Most people are sheep, where one goes they all follow. I've noticed this trend also and it has started a couple years ago. I was at a KC game and it was rediculous as to how naive the fans were. LOUD as hell when our offense was offense ing

Salute the nation

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
saw that too, pissed me off

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to make Shhhh sounds when they are on offense. The crowd was excellent during the Giants game. Quiet as hell on offense. Pin drop silence.

The Ravens game, was a festive atmosphere, Christmas, and against a hated rival. The game was for the division, and the Steelers had to come from far behind. Of course the crowd went crazy on big plays. Great game!

The crowd will be fine this week. Ben needs to tell the Billboard guy to leave the Quiet, Ben at Work sign up whenever he has the ball...

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to make Shhhh sounds when they are on offense. The crowd was excellent during the Giants game. Quiet as hell on offense. Pin drop silence.

The Ravens game, was a festive atmosphere, Christmas, and against a hated rival. The game was for the division, and the Steelers had to come from far behind. Of course the crowd went crazy on big plays. Great game!

The crowd will be fine this week. Ben needs to tell the Billboard guy to leave the Quiet, Ben at Work sign up whenever he has the ball...

The Giants game was an anomaly. There were a lot of Giants fans in the stadium that day and I remember how loud it got whenever they did something good.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
A ton of fans at a football game for the first time on Sunday and they scream at the top of their lungs when the Steelers are on offense. Not sure how any football fan doesn't know to keep it quiet when the team is on offense.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
A ton of fans at a football game for the first time on Sunday and they scream at the top of their lungs when the Steelers are on offense. Not sure how any football fan doesn't know to keep it quiet when the team is on offense.

Part sheep part excitement. Need all the smaller stuff like this to go right

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
They should sit on their TTs while on offence. My kids know how/when to use their towels better than half the crowd.

mdk2

Reaction score
Yeah.. me and brothers had to basically tell people to shut the hell up in our section when we had the ball during the Christmas game. People were screaming for no apparent reason. I didn't understand it at all.

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
They should pass out signs that say QUIET! BEN AT WORK! Hold them up around the stadium whenever we are on offense.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score