• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Assault Knives Strike Again

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Son of a policeman! Sounds like he had access to guns, yet he chose a knife. Ban all the fingernail clippers!

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I demand a five day waiting period and background check for anyone wishing to purchase a Ginsu starter set. I also demand a ban on all kitchen knives with a blade length over 4 inches. Its fort he children.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I demand a five day waiting period and background check for anyone wishing to purchase a Ginsu starter set. I also demand a ban on all kitchen knives with a blade length over 4 inches. Its fort he children.

Good start, but we also need to ban all hunting/pocket/butter/switchblade knives. It's for the disabled black children!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I've got Henckels because I'm a serious cook. Military grade assault knives.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I prefer a ridge hand to the throat,but i have a few nice chunks of surgical steel that would do very nice. Ban all sharp objects now! Ban scary objects that look like they may be sharp too.