• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Artie Burns might not start Monday night, Sensabaugh gets first team reps.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
A stiff pass rush floats all boats... butlers horrrible schemes puts incredible pressure on the secondary... watch the tape in kc game, with zero pass rush on qb, he had all day to stand there and pick the secondary apart. Hard to judge just how ****** these young guys are with zero help coming from the pass rush and the coaches. Put these guys on an island with eight men in the box and they might not fair so bad if the qb is running for his life. Fitzgay isn’t the most athletic guy if we get after him and make him move and throw on the run we should mop these guys up with no problem. If we rush two guys and let fitz sit in the pocket it will be like shooting fish in a barrel our secondary doesn’t stand a chance. Goooo steeeelers!!!!!!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
A stiff pass rush floats all boats... butlers horrrible schemes puts incredible pressure on the secondary... watch the tape in kc game, with zero pass rush on qb, he had all day to stand there and pick the secondary apart. Hard to judge just how ****** these young guys are with zero help coming from the pass rush and the coaches. Put these guys on an island with eight men in the box and they might not fair so bad if the qb is running for his life. Fitzgay isn’t the most athletic guy if we get after him and make him move and throw on the run we should mop these guys up with no problem. If we rush two guys and let fitz sit in the pocket it will be like shooting fish in a barrel our secondary doesn’t stand a chance. Goooo steeeelers!!!!!!

6 of one, half dozen of the other. Thinking it's possible that Butler knows his players can't cover jack **** and need all the help they can get so he rushes two because he needs the other 9 to cover 4 or 5 receivers

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
He had a foot injury last week if memory serves me correct. Gonna be a feast on our secondary with the midget squad out there.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
He had a foot injury last week if memory serves me correct. Gonna be a feast on our secondary with the midget squad out there.

It must be the head. :) Taking off his helmet and all, stupid. Losing track of players in coverage, poor awareness.

I still say he should start, but with a short leash. Haden is back, that will help a lot.

Hilton has not been as good this year. Edmunds has a lot to learn. Davis, still blows tackles that lead to big games.

The pass rush better get there. If Watt, and Heyward play well, the DB's look better.

It won't be an easy match up for the coverage players. Mike Evans is a huge man who can run and catch. Jackson has deep speed. Our ILB and safeties could have a tough time covering Brate and Howard.

Offense needs to score at least three TD's.

Last edited:

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
It been reported that the Steelers are shopping Burns. FUUUUUUUUUCK this team is pissing me off. God it is going to be a long fall/winter.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Shopping Burns? They are thin enough in the secondary. If this is true, I guess they are giving up on the season already.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
And Coach, you may have missed the first game, but Hilton was a monster that game. He was everywhere. I think he had 3 PDs and 5 tackles.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Shopping Burns? They are thin enough in the secondary. If this is true, I guess they are giving up on the season already.

I saw it on twitter.I thought it looked fake..............

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Bad things happened the last time Sensabaugh started. Let's hope it's not a repeat.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Artie needs to be in the coach's doghouse. The problem is his backup shouldn't be starting in the league. We're in a tough spot at CB