• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AP - Brady must serve suspension.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
They will still win their division and end up in the AFC Championship game. I wouldn't be all cocky about this. We will still have to face him twice in hopes of winning a ring.

"We", lol.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Was Omar warned to not post videos? Why not? I was. Double standards and censorship lives at SN, without any doubt. I wouldn't want to live my life using double standards and censorship; it is akin to total corruption and void of reason.

My God shut the **** up already.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Stop whining, Omar.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
That is an extremely strong fact. It's such a strong fact that I bet Piece Of ***** otherwise known as Pop is smashing his phone right now in fear he might be located. Ungrateful son of *****.

Ha! Piece Of *****-POP. Good one. Focking pop is putting down veterans of war. Thats cold and disrespectful. Not to mention he's been sucking the pats deflated balls. So I dont know about the guy. I felt bad for him at first. But the guy is bi-polar as fock

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
And so what if some people hunt legally. Just as stated thats food on the table. And income for some businesses who stuff the animals for trophies and sell. Anywho back to topic. **** Tommy brady

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's good that the Cheatriots are having some justice carried out on them. I would like to see Belicheat gone for a whole season at least for being caught cheating multiple times.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Maybe Tom will take his balls and go home... he can deflate his balls at home all he wants and no one can stop him, after all...Ive got zero respect for anyone in that franchise anymore... id root for it to be retracted out of spite at this point...

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Daaaaaaaaaaym. POP got die in a fire dropped on him. Seems like old times. :)

Steel G

Reaction score
Poor POOP, came in here to start **** and instead he got dumped on.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
The important thing to remember is that the Pats are a bunch of cheating scumbags. None of their titles are legitimate. Brady is now old and not a downfield threat. Their defense is mediocre and Gronk is their only real threat on offense.

They will still likely have a good record because the teams in their sad division will find was to choke and give away games as usual. I am not scared of the Pats.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The important thing to remember is that the Pats are a bunch of cheating scumbags. None of their titles are legitimate. Brady is now old and not a downfield threat. Their defense is mediocre and Gronk is their only real threat on offense.

They will still likely have a good record because the teams in their sad division will find was to choke and give away games as usual. I am not scared of the Pats.

Brady will retire soon... BB will be right behind him, and then it will be decades of pathetic play from that team

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's amazing how the talking heads and Masshole fans are claiming Goodell has to much power. How the PLAYERS voted him this power, etc. etc.. Funny how none acknowledge that the STEELERS where the ONLY team to NOT ratify the CBA. Now right after they gtot back to work as usual, the "rog" started targeting the STEELERS very specifically. There was the 6-game suspension with the blackmail shut the **** up clause to 4 games for good behavior. Then the middle of season rules changes or deciphering of the rules as per legal hit etc. JAMES HARRISON paid a lot of that price. How about the least penalized team in the NFL at the time (steelers avg.3.4) to MOST penalized team in the nfl (14.6) in a matter of just a few games. Another godell targeting. So the Masholes that think they are the ONLY ones...... well they aren't. ONLY thing is the STEELERS were targeted due to the NOT VOTE and hard play, where as the cheatriots are being punished for CHEATING. If any team has gotten away with MORE favoritism than the cheaters, then I must be blind and purple. T*mmy b*y is deserving of this suspension as he HINDERED the investigation as well as the cheatriot organization too. They are getting what they deserve and all people know, including the Massholes, that their t*mmy b*y is a cheater. EVEN POPs knows deep inside that this is true. So here is what I say, Ben Rothlesburgher was never charged (yet he deserved some punishment) and suspended extremely even with him fully cooperating. James Harrison was targeted due to retaliation of the vote, the steelers organization was a held back due to vote. The winner of that was the favoritism towards the spygate cheating *******. Even bilicheat this time around wasn't held accountable to his teams antics of deflategate. His spygate punishment was to be LIFETIME band is ever caught cheating again. A worm can crawl and that is what the whole cheatriot organization has / can /and will do, at all costs. So **** them, their Mashole fans and especially their all pro worlde classless quarterback with a red hot *** poker...........

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC
P

POP

Actually the scene your talking about you piece of ***** is a scene where the army had gone and shot the Buffalo only for the hides. I hunt animals legally with my family to put meat on our table to eat durring the winter months when work is slow. So take your piece of ***** *** and just do us ALL a favor and leave before you are made to leave. As I see it, I know all these guys and have for many moons and I only know you to be a piece of ***** heal who doesn't belong. Before you leave, bend over and kiss your own *** on the way out. Deuces *****.

It is clear you are suffering from a psychosis or another form of mental illness. For this reason, I hope the mods take this into consideration, as you have clearly broken board rules. THAT, can not be disputed. Please observe the following, clear-cut rules.

1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!

2. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.

It breaks my heart to witness a full grown man use the guttural, "attack language" you have resorted to. I am breaking no board rules, you, on the other hand, certainly have.

But considering your condition, I will not report you for any infractions. As a matter of fact, I would like to help you. If you think a PM discussion could help, and relieve some of your anger issues, I would be more than happy to help.

Initially, I went out of my way to be respectful and courteous to you. Even though I have been attacked in turn, I will not hold that against you. I still would like to help in any way I can. Living in anger is no way to live.

You deserve to find happiness.

I wish you the best in that pursuit. There people who deserve your scorn, but I am not those people.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
But considering your condition, I will not report you for any infractions. As a matter of fact, I would like to help you. If you think a PM discussion could help, and relieve some of your anger issues, I would be more than happy to help.

Initially, I went out of my way to be respectful and courteous to you. Even though I have been attacked in turn, I will not hold that against you. I still would like to help in any way I can. Living in anger is no way to live.

You deserve to find happiness.

I wish you the best in that pursuit. There people who deserve your scorn, but I am not those people.

In the words of the great Tom Waits, "Come down off the cross, we could use the wood".

Reactions: GMC

doggfather69

Forefather
Reaction score
Good luck reporting me Pop. Lmao. Just take your Tommy Brady poster with the hole drilled in it and go the **** away. You do not belong here.