• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone listening to the fan in Pittsburgh right now?

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
I always hear Madden is blunt as hell. I also hear he disliked Hines. Madden is a big Pens guy though correct?
Yeah Madden considers himself a Pens fan and a Liverpool fan. He talks about the Steelers and Pirates because he has to.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I know many disagree, but Brady deserves every prop he gets. Save me the cheating garbage, he's going to his SEVENTH SUPER BOWL while we are sitting home again. He had a historically good season and was outstanding once again against us. Looking back, it was going to take a perfect game by the Steelers to have a chance and the coaches failed the team first and foremost. That defense was pathetic and allowed the Patriots to play right into our weakness. It never had a chance at success. Next I put it on the defenders for not winning any one-on-one matchups. The offense sort of played well enough to win, but the scrubs we have at receiver finally came back to hurt us. It looked like the deepest area of the team last January, but finished as one of the weakest.

That ****** can ball out, all cheating aside. He has made every offensive weopon look good. That UGG wearing **** is too damn good. Part cheating, part he just knows how to throw a ball and find an open receiver

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah Madden considers himself a Pens fan and a Liverpool fan. He talks about the Steelers and Pirates because he has to.

I think it's refreshing to actually have blunt opinions though. I'm sure Madden does his research too. I've seen him on nfl network a few times and always enjoyed his input

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
I think it's refreshing to actually have blunt opinions though. I'm sure Madden does his research too. I've seen him on nfl network a few times and always enjoyed his input
The dude knows his stuff. Alot of people don't like the way he treats people who call into his show but I take it as comedy. Also I have heard he's actually a nice guy off air just plays a jagoff for ratings.

Reactions: MTC

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
STAN, GUY...Love the show!!

Anyone know if they have an on demand feed?

One of the great TV programming errors of all time. They cancelled SportsBeat on KBL (now ROOT Sports Pittsburgh) just before the start of the '05 NFL season. :faint2:

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I know many disagree, but Brady deserves every prop he gets. Save me the cheating garbage, he's going to his SEVENTH SUPER BOWL while we are sitting home again. He had a historically good season and was outstanding once again against us. Looking back, it was going to take a perfect game by the Steelers to have a chance and the coaches failed the team first and foremost. That defense was pathetic and allowed the Patriots to play right into our weakness. It never had a chance at success. Next I put it on the defenders for not winning any one-on-one matchups. The offense sort of played well enough to win, but the scrubs we have at receiver finally came back to hurt us. It looked like the deepest area of the team last January, but finished as one of the weakest.

Well we were facing the top scoring offense and top scoring defense in that game. A loss may hurt, but it's not a surprise.

obxsteeler

Reaction score
Well we were facing the top scoring offense and top scoring defense in that game. A loss may hurt, but it's not a surprise.

We weren't the only ones who lost to them this year so someone else must not have the answers.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
**** Brady, can someone seriously remember one tough throw he had to make?