• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another Liberal Hypocrit

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Hilarious how these low information voter liberals think their elitist leaders and media darlings are coming from a place of moral superiority and not just a bunch of people cashing in on their gullibility.

Alleged comedian John Oliver just used a Trump tax loophole to buy a $9.5 Million NYC Apartment

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...e-created-trump-buy-9-5m-penthouse-apartment/

Oh, but it's different when they do it.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
My favorite Libtard is slowly melting into a pool of toxic waste.

Nancy Pelosi’s bizarre behavior is now reaching an international audience.

While leading a Congressional delegation to visit the Dalai Lama in Dharamsala, North India on Tuesday, the House Minority Leader was seen stuttering, repeating words, calling China “Tina,” and telling a joke that garnered laughs only from the Americans.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nancy-pelosi-stutters-calls-china-tina-no-one-laughs-joke-beijing/

More like, if'n ya axe me.....

ZhRJfr0.png

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
it sure does pull back the curtain on how these darlings know so much about the tax code when they spend so very much time ridiculing it.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
It's ok when liberals use the tax code to their advantage because they are good people.

All liberals are hypocrites because their policies make worse every situation they claim to want to make better.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
paging RollRed, 21 and Elfie....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Give the liberals some time on this one. They first need to be told how to spin this so that Oliver is a hero

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
I guess the real hypocrites would be those criticizing John Oliver for using the tax law to his advantage and not criticizing Trump
for doing the same thing many times over.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I guess the real hypocrites would be those criticizing John Oliver for using the tax law to his advantage and not criticizing Trump

Your logic fails. Trump isn't a Liberal always complaining about the rich not paying their fair share and avoiding taxes. Which by the way, if something is legal then it's not tax avoidance.

ark steel

Reaction score

I realize nuance is lost on you, but no one is, really, criticizing Oliver for doing it. They are criticizing him for being a hypocritical fuckhead.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Do as we say not as we do for what we say only counts for you.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Like John Kerry keeping his yacht in Rhodes Island (i think) instead of his home state of Mass so he can avoid a tax on it. Also, Mass has an optional box on their tax forms where you can CHOOSE to pay a higher rate if you don't think you are paying your fair share. Kerry never checked that box.

It's like Al Gore painting himself as Mr Climate Change but his home in Tenn used more power than any private home in the state.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Like John Kerry keeping his yacht in Rhodes Island (i think) instead of his home state of Mass so he can avoid a tax on it. Also, Mass has an optional box on their tax forms where you can CHOOSE to pay a higher rate if you don't think you are paying your fair share. Kerry never checked that box.

It's like Al Gore painting himself as Mr Climate Change but his home in Tenn used more power than any private home in the state.

Common everyday stuff for Libs

liblogic_DavidGregory.jpg
liberal_hypocrisy_f.jpg

Been doin' it for centuries now with only a few minor adjustments.

jEAuPMJ.jpg