• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"AlarmGate"

nitsuj1225

Reaction score
There's a lot of fires up in NE during home football games. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/broncos-players-condemn-patriots-after-fire-alarm-incident/

"The New England Patriots' record didn't get any squeakier Sunday morning, when the visiting Steelers were awoken by a fire alarm at their team hotel, hours before their AFC Championship tilt against the Patriots.
Police have apprehended the man responsible for the disturbance, but that didn't stop some from naturally assuming this was the Evil Empire's doing.
Such as Broncos stars Chris Harris Jr., and C.J. Anderson, who seem to recall a similar experience in New England.

Apparently, this is a widespread issue, because ESPN.com reporter Rich Cimini said the Jets, too, had the fire alarm go off on them in 2009.

Between SpyGate, DeflateGate and now, perhaps, AlarmGate, the Patriots remain the most distrustful franchise in professional sports -- even if their fingerprints are nowhere near these hotels."

I assumed this was an isolated event and not that these ******** actually tried this tactic on multiple occasions in the past. Not that this had absolutely anything to do with the outcome of the game, it just seems there's no limit to how low this organization and its fans will go to gain an edge. I mean there are fans willing to literally get arrested to ensure their team has an edge...kind of sad if you think about it.

Last edited:

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
can we just stop with the sniveling crybaby threads already?? we got our ***** beat, end of story.

nitsuj1225

Reaction score
can we just stop with the sniveling crybaby threads already?? we got our ***** beat, end of story.

Sorry I missed the memo where I was limited to fire Tomlin, Haley and Butler posts which make up 90% of the front page.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
No story here. Work with the ******* hotel if this is a concern. This **** goes back to the 70's. Post hotel/ team staff at all alarm stations if it is a concern.

Lawrence Taylor was more fun. He would send hookers with cocaine to opposing players' rooms the night before games.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
Saw some tweets from Faneca, some bronco player and others . . .they said this happens EVERY time they (steelers, broncos,) visit NE.

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
"AlarmGate"

I hate to say this, but this was sent to me.....
IMG_1936.JPG

If the image doesn't show, it simply shows bellichek sipping some juice with the caption....
"If you won more games, you wouldn't be in a hotel"

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
**** the alarm guy.

Keith Butler, I'm looking at you, big boy