• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFCN clenching win game balls ...

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
MVP is Antonio.

Game balls go to him and Bell.

Honorable mention

Big Ben.. and yes he dug the hole, but then maneuvered his way out of the hole for a win.

Chicoman

Reaction score
I gotta give Game Balls to Antonio Brown first and foremost. That reach for the TD while fighting thru three defenders while being face masked which I don't think was flagged either and getting his arm across for the TD was INCREDIBLE!

I gotta give another game ball to Ben Roethlisberger. Despite tossing two INT's he fought back leading the team in the forth quarter for three TD drives to win it.

I also gotta give a game ball & MVP vote to the whole O-line of the Steelers. I've said it before and I'll say it again this is the best O-line in the NFL!

And last but certainly not least I'm going to give a game ball to Eli Rogers for one hell of a catch in the 4th QTR to keep the game winning drive going!

chipped ham

Reaction score
MVP is Antonio.

Game balls go to him and Bell.

Honorable mention

Big Ben.. and yes he dug the hole, but then maneuvered his way out of the hole for a win.

I gotta say, the last drive was vintage Ben. Outside of the Dallas debacle, it had been awhile since we had seen a drive like that. And with how poor he was in the third quarter, it didn't look too good. But, man, that last drive was a lot of fun to watch.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
MVP goes to the Defense ... they held it together for most of the game while the Offense did diddly. That was huge. Without that defensive effort in the first 3 1/2 quarters, we lose that game.

Game Balls to Ben, AB, Bell and the Defense.

Honorable mention to Eli Rogers ... His catches were clutch.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Brown-He fought through three defenders to score the winning touchdown.

Bell-Got the job done against a tough defense, plus two touchdowns.

Ben-Not too good for three quarters, but was a beast in the fourth, especially on the last drive.