• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ads Are Back

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
We've completed some of the changes that were required as we moved from SteelerNation.com to SteelerNationForum.com - After a couple week break for ALL users - the Ads are now returning.

But you can make them go away.

0 ads will consist of a monthly payment of $15 or a yearly payment of $150. If you need other arrangements, please DM me. You can head to this link to sign up if you're not already a subscriber but you'd like to be.

https://www.steelernation.com/forums/account/upgrades

If you sign up for a yearly account on the news website (https://www.steelernation.com/subscribe) to see no ads, you are eligible for 50% off your forum subscription for a year. So, $75 (cheaper than the old $85 route).

Bottom line is it costs money to keep this forum running. It costs money to hire people to do work on the forum if issues arise. I certainly am glad that we've been able to keep this forum rolling since it's something that's been apart of my life since I was 12. I hope you'll consider signing up for both and we will continue to make this the best dang website and forum on the internet.

*If you're a paid member and still seeing ads please DM me. But only after you delete cookies, and close out your browser, etc.*

Thanks.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
wtf-blink.gif

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for all Justin. It takes money and time and skill and ....... to provide services to folks. Appreciate your efforts!

Can you pls clarify?
There are now 2 subscriptions, one for forums, one for news, and us oldtimers can either pay $150 per year here on forums for no ads or pay for a news subscription @ $100 and only $75 here for no ads at both spots?

TIA

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for all Justin. It takes money and time and skill and ....... to provide services to folks. Appreciate your efforts!

Can you pls clarify?
There are now 2 subscriptions, one for forums, one for news, and us oldtimers can either pay $150 per year here on forums for no ads or pay for a news subscription @ $100 and only $75 here for no ads at both spots?

TIA
Thanks sir.

Yes - with a subscription for the news site which gives you no ads on there you can get a forum subscription for $75 instead of $150.