• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adios Liz Cheney...

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h

We have a right to know how Liz Cheney made 36 million dollars in only 6 years in Congress. This is the opposite of serving the people. Where did all that money come from?
This should be asked of every single Congressional candidate.....if you have been "serving the people to the fullest of your abilities", how is your personal gain in wealth not a clear conflict with your duties to those who elected you to office?

Stewey

Reaction score
Oh please. I’m not even going to bother trying because you guys have an excuse and rationalization for everything he says and does.
Oh please. It's because you can't. You hate Trump only because he rubs you the wrong way. You let your emotions dictate your dislike for the guy as any good liberal does. and now you're upset that the Jan 6 hearings may not be going your way. You could at least name a Trump policy that proved to be detrimental to this nation, but you can't even do that. As president he was outstanding and earned a second term.

You're disappointed for what the Republican party has become? To a rational person not driven by emotions that shouldn't even be a thought considering the current situation. The elephant in the room is what the Demonrat party has become.

For 6 years the Demonrats have tried to demonize and destroy Trump. Dems had made good on their promise to impeach him should he win the 2016 election. Let that sink in.
Russian collusion hoax, 2 bogus impeachments, (Biden actually did bribe the Ukrainians), accusation of violating the Emoluments clause, his taxes, bring Stormy Daniels into this, the Jan, 6, and now the FBI raid...and I know I missed a couple. You guys are at least 0-6 thus far.

It is your emotions that evoke denial. You can't be that obtuse having not yet come to the realization that this 6 year charade is a mission from the left intended to criminalize Trump in order to disqualify him from running again.

From Time Magazine:

"Will Trump Do Time? What It Would Take to Convict the Former President."

Does that not get through to you?

How about this:

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
You can thank Nancy Pelosi Liz.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
This should be asked of every single Congressional candidate.....if you have been "serving the people to the fullest of your abilities", how is your personal gain in wealth not a clear conflict with your duties to those who elected you to office?
I know 87,000 people who will not look.

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
Liz to me was an establishment Republican, like a lot of them are currently. I hate the term RINO - it really is kind of meh and doesn't touch on what they really are - establishment hacks that are bought and paid for by their big donors. They will do what they are told, while telling the "people" they represent them. laughable.

I will say this, the only reason we will see any kind of red wave come November is due to the far left going off the rails with all their whacky **** and economic policies. I'm not holding my breath that the Republicans will do much better - as per usual. I mean, they keep saying the are for smaller govt and I have yet to see them actually do anything to prove that. They are just as spend happy, power hungry and in donors pockets as much as the other side.

The government as a whole is ******. None of them give two ***** about any of you and how much they destroy everything. I really don't understand people that put any politician on a pedestal, and I mean any of them. Until we get some people that aren't bought out, and actually are liberty minded in place we will continue this downward spiral. It won't happen because those folks won't have the financial backing to make inroads.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Thing is , there's big government Republicans too, the Bush-Cheney wing of the party.
That's why I could never get the hate for W. Boosh, other than he won a close election, because his policies weren't that much different from the Dims. Internationalism, endless wars to support the military-industrial complex, corporatism, open borders.
I held my nose and voted for him both times because he was better than the alternative but I did not vote for Boosh in either primary.
For decades the GOP was preaching lower taxes and smaller government but never did anything about the smaller more accountable government part. However, that conditioned their voters to believe it and when they didn't deliver, that's how you get Trump and not Zeppo, the other Boosh brother.
I'm with you Ron. She is a part of the globalist bullshit that we're all trying to get rid of. Clintons, Bush, Cheney, Obama, McConnel, Pelosi, Schumer, the list goes on and on. Trumpers call it a swamp, but that swamp reaches far past the US border.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone who’s not a Trump worshiping conspiracy theorist is a RINO I guess. Sad to see what this party has become.
I applaud Liz Cheney for her courage.

FU_nN7dXsAAgnaT.jpg:large

"Thank you, OFTB."

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Catturd ™

@catturd2
·
3h

We have a right to know how Liz Cheney made 36 million dollars in only 6 years in Congress. This is the opposite of serving the people. Where did all that money come from?
She had about ten times the campaign funds of her opponent, almost all of it came from outside of Wyoming, she spent about half and it’s perfectly legal for her to keep the rest. More evidence that she’s the Swamp candidate and not Wyoming’s candidate.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Liz to me was an establishment Republican, like a lot of them are currently. I hate the term RINO - it really is kind of meh and doesn't touch on what they really are - establishment hacks that are bought and paid for by their big donors. They will do what they are told, while telling the "people" they represent them. laughable.

I will say this, the only reason we will see any kind of red wave come November is due to the far left going off the rails with all their whacky **** and economic policies. I'm not holding my breath that the Republicans will do much better - as per usual. I mean, they keep saying the are for smaller govt and I have yet to see them actually do anything to prove that. They are just as spend happy, power hungry and in donors pockets as much as the other side.

The government as a whole is ******. None of them give two ***** about any of you and how much they destroy everything. I really don't understand people that put any politician on a pedestal, and I mean any of them. Until we get some people that aren't bought out, and actually are liberty minded in place we will continue this downward spiral. It won't happen because those folks won't have the financial backing to make inroads.
Everything you said is true and exactly why Trump and Trump-backed candidates are winning.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a bit over the edge Indy, just let her move back home to Virginia and attempt a Senate run as a Dim.
Maybe a little bit. That was a cut & paste from the Twatter cesspool. I chuckled.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
But she's not a RINO....

1660746507282.png

1660746542892.png

1660746598813.png
1660748448906.png
1660748476930.png
1660748545551.png

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, DNC needs someone more competent than Sleepy and Cackles.
I'm sure plenty of Democrats would vote for her, she's the new darling among that set.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh please. It's because you can't. You hate Trump only because he rubs you the wrong way. You let your emotions dictate your dislike for the guy as any good liberal does. and now you're upset that the Jan 6 hearings may not be going your way. You could at least name a Trump policy that proved to be detrimental to this nation, but you can't even do that. As president he was outstanding and earned a second term.

You're disappointed for what the Republican party has become? To a rational person not driven by emotions that shouldn't even be a thought considering the current situation. The elephant in the room is what the Demonrat party has become.

For 6 years the Demonrats have tried to demonize and destroy Trump. Dems had made good on their promise to impeach him should he win the 2016 election. Let that sink in.
Russian collusion hoax, 2 bogus impeachments, (Biden actually did bribe the Ukrainians), accusation of violating the Emoluments clause, his taxes, bring Stormy Daniels into this, the Jan, 6, and now the FBI raid...and I know I missed a couple. You guys are at least 0-6 thus far.

It is your emotions that evoke denial. You can't be that obtuse having not yet come to the realization that this 6 year charade is a mission from the left intended to criminalize Trump in order to disqualify him from running again.

From Time Magazine:

"Will Trump Do Time? What It Would Take to Convict the Former President."

Does that not get through to you?

How about this:

I am not sure why some of you can’t grasp that not supporting Trump doesn’t meant I support Democrats. Go ahead and keep hitching your wagon to him and you will keep losing elections that should have been easily won. Because some of us don’t actually want an insane egomaniac as president, even if we don’t want Democrats in power either. Some of us don’t want Qanon conspiracy theorists as our representatives, even if we don’t support Democrats.

My opinions of Trump are based on his own words, his own actions, not on any “charade”. I completely supported his side during the phony Russian collusion hoax. I cannot support his words and actions with regards to the election and January 6. Because I love this country.

Yes, they tried to destroy him. And he sat there and handed them the ammunition because of his enormous ego.

I can't debate his words and actions that day with people who believe that the election was stolen despite all evidence to the contrary. Despite virtually everyone in Trump's own camp admitting it didn't happen.

Last edited:

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
And none of you seem to care that the very same people who were vigorously begging him to reverse course that day, Hannity, Ingraham and others, are now mocking those who object to his actions that day.

Your emperor has no clothes.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not sure why some of you can’t grasp that not supporting Trump doesn’t meant I support Democrats. Go ahead and keep hitching your wagon to him and you will keep losing elections that should have been easily won. Because some of us don’t actually want an insane egomaniac as president, even if we don’t want Democrats in power either. Some of us don’t want Qanon conspiracy theorists as our representatives, even if we don’t support Democrats.

My opinions of Trump are based on his own words, his own actions, not on any “charade”. I completely supported his side during the phony Russian collusion hoax. I cannot support his words and actions with regards to the election and January 6. Because I love this country.

Yes, they tried to destroy him. And he sat there and handed them the ammunition because of his enormous ego.

I can't debate his words and actions that day with people who believe that the election was stolen despite all evidence to the contrary. Despite virtually everyone in Trump's own camp admitting it didn't happen.
my only problem with what you're saying is what you're overlooking.

for the four years he was POTUS, the Dems were after him about everything. really, everything. remember walking down a rain-slicked ramp and his mental and physical dexterity were questioned? remember the whole "well done" steak fiasco? yeah, the Dems do, but they hope you don't

remember during the BLM riots "space to destroy" and the Dems actually bailing out protestors who were jailed for doing exactly that, among other things? Dems don't want you to. remember when the Dems were telling everyone to "get in their face and push back" ... except they don't want you to.

OrangeMan could have went to the Capitol Building and demanded this stop, yet he didnt

Remember when the Dems were saying he demanded to go to the Capitol Building? They don't want you to remember that

Yes, OrangeMan was brash and made you wince at times, even shake your head... but he put this country first. Not Iraq. Nor Afghanistan. Nor Ukraine.

Trump 100% did get out and tell the protestors to stop. There's actual video of it, but the Dems don't want you to remember that.

They want you to remember him as being a raging ego-maniac thriving on wanting to burn down DC. The fact that he DID do something - even if it was a video that was posted online - shows that he 100% did do something. Yet the FBI had that crowd whipped to a frenzy... and that's not a conspiracy.

I'd rather have Trump as POTUS again than A-N-Y goddamned Democrat hell-bent on raising taxes, erasing 2A, eroding 1A and profiting off "sending money" to foreign countries while this country is hurting from their policies.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
my only problem with what you're saying is what you're overlooking.

for the four years he was POTUS, the Dems were after him about everything. really, everything. remember walking down a rain-slicked ramp and his mental and physical dexterity were questioned? remember the whole "well done" steak fiasco? yeah, the Dems do, but they hope you don't

remember during the BLM riots "space to destroy" and the Dems actually bailing out protestors who were jailed for doing exactly that, among other things? Dems don't want you to. remember when the Dems were telling everyone to "get in their face and push back" ... except they don't want you to.

OrangeMan could have went to the Capitol Building and demanded this stop, yet he didnt

Remember when the Dems were saying he demanded to go to the Capitol Building? They don't want you to remember that

Yes, OrangeMan was brash and made you wince at times, even shake your head... but he put this country first. Not Iraq. Nor Afghanistan. Nor Ukraine.

Trump 100% did get out and tell the protestors to stop. There's actual video of it, but the Dems don't want you to remember that.

They want you to remember him as being a raging ego-maniac thriving on wanting to burn down DC. The fact that he DID do something - even if it was a video that was posted online - shows that he 100% did do something. Yet the FBI had that crowd whipped to a frenzy... and that's not a conspiracy.

I'd rather have Trump as POTUS again than A-N-Y goddamned Democrat hell-bent on raising taxes, erasing 2A, eroding 1A and profiting off "sending money" to foreign countries while this country is hurting from their policies.
It doesn't matter what you or I would rather have, what matters is that he will lose. His endorsements will cost us the Senate, and if he gets the nomination, he will cost us the White House. Again.