• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB Twitter Update

scstillerfan

Reaction score
The guy is kind of a promotional diva, but that has basically been the standard for star WRs around the league over the past 20 years or so.

I really do not worry about it because he's a GREAT player who, by all accounts, gives it everything he has both in practice and games.

I have no problem with self-promotion when he is healthy, just the fact he is supposed to be injured and concerned about winning a playoff game. The guy is the best WR in the game in my opinion.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no problem with self-promotion when he is healthy, just the fact he is supposed to be injured and concerned about winning a playoff game. The guy is the best WR in the game in my opinion.

He is the BEST wide receiver in the nfl, but he is also a man. He can't spend 24/7 on football as that would be akin to you thinking/ acting your job. Were you working when you wrote this post??? Similar to AB, he's just having a little fun and believe me, he works / devotes / an amazing amount of time to his profession. JUST saying, we as fans forget how much these players do devote to their jobs.

Salute the nation

spencelisberger13

Reaction score
Coates time to shine like AB did when he was a rookie and that miraculous helmet catch!!! And I believe the STEELERS play better, more focused and with an edge when

the National Media says they have no chance. The game still has to be played and I feel we prevail in denver and move on the the AFCCG,

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
drop this here

thought it showed some good highlights...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The NFL are ***-hats.

Giant hats made of *****. And you know who wants to wear a hat made out of someone else's ***? Nobody!

And don't give me that "Charlize Theron's ***" argument. You would NOT wear Charlize Theron's *** out in public. All that blood and **** dripping all over you.. uh uh. You would NOT wear that. Where would you even put the severed legs you sick *******?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
The NFL are ***-hats.

Giant hats made of *****. And you know who wants to wear a hat made out of someone else's ***? Nobody!

And don't give me that "Charlize Theron's ***" argument. You would NOT wear Charlize Theron's *** out in public. All that blood and **** dripping all over you.. uh uh. You would NOT wear that. Where would you even put the severed legs you sick *******?

you lost me at Charlize Theron's ***. A that point any rational thought went out the window. and all I could think about is well

her ***.

skialta

Reaction score
Long butt strikes again

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
The NFL are ***-hats.

you lost me at Charlize Theron's ***. A that point any rational thought went out the window. and all I could think about is well

her ***.

these posts are worthless without pictures

images

images

Last edited:

skialta

Reaction score
Don't get it. Just don't